skipping to go smoke

Zoe p.o.v

As I walk out behind the school with a blunt not that I smoke all the time. I only smoke once or twice and that was when me and my brother went to a party. Well he went I followed out the window like a freaking ninja. I do that alot I mean being a ninja and I'm really good at it.

Behind the school looks dark and gray. Almost like out of a movie. Most of the jocks and most of the hippies sit along the walls getting high in there groups and I look around making sure I don't see my brother.

When I don't see Jaxon I walk to a place where not many people are and slide down the wall and take out my lighter and light my blunt. As I take a hit I look at the ground. Humming a soft song I see a pair of feet stop on front of me.

I slowly look up to see a jock staring down at me. I look around and every one even the hippies are gone. " May I help you sweet cheeks?" I ask and look up. "Yes you can by standing up." He says and I tilt my head. " Um no" I mumble and take a long hit out of my blunt.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me up. " You may be new but that won't stop me from doing this." He hisses as he slams me up against the wall his mouth attacking my neck. I wiggle around knowing all to well what is happening.

I'm about to scream but his lips crash onto mine his hand slipping down to my waist messing with my leggings.
Tears fill my eye as I keep my mouth close. No no no. I don't want this. As his hand slips down my leggings the back of the school doors open and my eyes go wide as I see who it is. It's Ryder and his group. I try screaming only to get slammed harder to the wall. " No yelling princess I'm trying to be gentle" he mumbles as he kisses my neck and I cry hoping Ryder or his group will hear me.

One of Ryders friends look over then starts talking to Ryder and pointing. I close my eyes as tears fall and now knowing Ryder is watching and probably laughing makes it so much better not. But then I feel the weight get pulled off and I fall to the ground. Soon I feel arms around me and I curl up crying mumbling please no over and over again. I hear punches and yelling and I know it's Ryder that's yelling and most likely throwing the punches. Then I hear another guys voice. "Shhh it's okay I got you he won't touch you. It's okay" he says and my tears slowly stop and I open my eyes.

" I'm sorry " I look over at Ryder who is still beating the crap out of the jock. I slowly get up hissing as pain shoots up my back. I slowly limp over to Ryder and put my hand on his back being careful.

" Ryder stop." And he does he stands up turns around and hugs me tight and I whimper in pain. He loosen his hold and I smile softly." I'm sorry" Ryder says and I nod. " Don't have to be thank you." We stay like that with his friends joining into the hug and I laugh.

The bad boy has his eye on me !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें