falling deep in water

Zoe p.o.v

Knock knock.

I froze on spot and Jax went to open the door. That's when I hear the deep voice of Ryder. I run behind the couch and try to be quiet.

"Yeah yeah I know she dumped a whole can on me. But I want to be her friend." I hear him say and I bite my lip as I try and sneak to the back door. Because let's face facts here I'm ninja.

I hear my mother talking and see her look over at me and wink. I nod and make my way out the back door doing a flip. Where do I land that's right in my freaking POOL.
I start to panic not know how to swim. I was always to scared to try. My body floats down as I try and hold my breath. I can't hear anything and I close my eyes tight.

I hear yelling as I'm pulled to the surface of the water and arms wrapping around me. I start to cough as trying to get my breathing back to normal.

My mom sits next to Ryder my dad next to her. Ryder pats my back as I cough. Daniel looks worried along with my uncle's. Jax looks sadden and also angry. I look down.

" I'm sorry. I did it again." I whisper hoping everyone can hear. I always mess up. I shiver softly holding onto Ryder.

"Ryder can you take me to my room it's the first one on the top floor." I lay my head on his chest. I don't care at this moment if he's a f-boy or not.

Ryder nods and carries me to my room Daniel following us. He opens my door and I get put on my chair in the corner of my room.

"Best friend are you okay" Daniel asks and I nod grabbing a blanket and covering my body.

I look over at Daniel and smile trying to lighten the mood. The only way to do that is with pick up lines.

"Let's play Titanic you'll be the ocean and I'll be going down on you." I say and I soon see a smile on both Daniels and Ryder's faces have smiles on them.

" Are you a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you." Daniel says and laughs.

" Is your mom a beaver because dam"
Ryder says and I giggle. That's how are night went us all doing cheesy pick up lines.