"How is the whole day at home?" Seulgi looked at the gentle movements of her back facing her, shrugging lightly.

"Nothing special. After reading the book, go to sleep." Yerim replied nothing, just smiled sweetly, thinking in her mind that when she was sick, it was like a big child. She brought her hands to stir the porridge, hid the rings to think, not knowing what to do today, was Seulgi thinking of Bae Joohyun? But she did not ask, only a quick way to finish cooking porridge, then quietly watching the other person obediently eat.

Seeing Seulgi eating each spoonful of porridge she cooked, she felt warm inside. Seulgi did not know either, she was unable to focus on anything today, only worried about her having fever at home. When going to a party, it is also a question to be uncomfortable, only to complete the procedure to appear then take the reason that her body is uncomfortable and regress. She looked at Lee's message and asked how she could have a smile. Stupid man! But never saw that she had someone else in her heart.

At the moment she was about to open her mouth to say something to Seulgi, her phone rang, the strange number, but in her heart she fell down. If she guessed it was not wrong.

"Hello, is this Kang Seulgi?" Seulgi was about to replied lazily, but then immediately opened her eyes, she said in a hurry.

"Irene?" Kim Yerim heard this name, her heart flared up again, but she did not say anything, just quietly lowered her eyes, smiling faintly. The story of Seulgi meeting Irene in her dream, she also knew that sooner or later. However, somehow when something really happened, it felt uncomfortable.

"Finally she called" she happily spoke up, her eyes were much more godly after hearing the familiar voice that she still remembered every day. Seulgi also thought Irene would never call her. It is true that the skill she uses is really effective.

"You? Not doing anything now, how do you come to pick me up? Fine, wait for me for a bit, then" Seulgi said urgently, then hung up. She looked at Yerim still sitting quietly in front of her. Only seeing her gently nod, she ran into the dressing room and smiled. Kim Yerim saw an excited look like a child, only shaking her head and laughing, standing up to clear her unfinished porridge bowl.

She was just washing the dishes while listening to Seulgi speaking from outside the door.

"Yerim, if I go home today, - .."

"Remember to leave the house card for Seul, I know." She finished Seulgi's sentence, then felt her heart cold as the sound of the door closing rang. She didn't know what to do but laugh.

The story of her love for Kang Seulgi, is completely voluntary. She was so in love with her, gentle, not stumbling, unbound. Even if her heart was always directed towards others, she still tried to admit it. Yerim has also grown up, she does not expect anything from Seulgi, simply wants to take care of her. Loving her, made her love and hate, she could not blame anyone.

Kang Seulgi sat in the car, happily going to the address Irene just mentioned. Suddenly remembering something, she dialed the phone to call a person. The familiar sarcastic voice of the person on the other end of the line made her laugh.

"Kang General is so excited today to call me." Seulgi scratched her nose, not caring about the other's child cracking, just speaking softly.

"Okay, Park Sooyoung, I don't have much to tell you. You go to my house to pick up Yerim to eat, she's alone and needs someone to eat with" As expected, as you think, Joy is angry at her.

"What is it? What do you have to do to leave her alone? Why are you free to take her out to eat and call me? Since when do you have an impulse, Kang Seulgi?" The words were harsh, but in Joy's mind, she didn't look out. This person, always jealous of her.