"Did you ask me? After all this time, I showed you how to write an essay, but you wrote down a pebble to be slipped. Do you know that because this my efforts are about to collapse. is it?" Seulgi heard that, finally understanding and ended up poking Irene so badly. She scratched her nose, laughing.

"Ah, is that it? Irene, do you really not realize it?" Seulgi asked. The quiet, delicate face made Irene even more angry.

"Realize what?" she answered angrily. However, contrary to her attitude, Seulgi smiled shyly. The smile that Bae Joohyun hates most in the world.

"It's because of you" Bae Joohyun finished listening and her mind went wild. Did she joke with her? What for? She was always very helpful and helped her, what was it for her?

"You are crazy, I let you talk again. You said that because of me, you admitted or not? Why don't you think it's because of me- .." interrupting what Irene was about to say.

"No. I -  ... really don't you realize it? Why I’m not admitted, it's not that I can't write a good essay. It's because I don't want to. I don't want to be admitted, to continue to go to the Union, to continue to see you" Seulgi said, her eyes filled with love for Irene that made her goosebumps. She finally understood why Seulgi always objected to the request, which was because she did it on purpose. It was too tiring for her to think that Seulgi had some intellectual problems and tried to help her. Inferior!

Irene is still not sure how to speak back to Seulgi's confession, she spoke up before breaking the silence between the two.

"Irene, I like you" Seulgi looked at her with the most sincere eyes, gently speaking out the words of love for the girl in front of her. This feeling, she have been pent up for a long time.

She liked Bae Joohyun since she just entered high school. She was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. Seulgi tried to do everything to get Irene's attention. However, during the years she tried to study, Irene didn't even know who she was. When she became famous, Irene kept an eye on her. Seulgi's immature soul only thought that if Irene cared about her, it would be good. And the only chance she could make an excuse to meet her was related to the Team. Seulgi knew once she was admitted, she and Irene would be like strangers. So, she tried to let herself slip from time to time. The main purpose is also to meet Irene, to talk to Irene. If now Irene said she didn't like her like that, she would change for her.

"Hyun, I know I don't have anything to offer to you now. But as long as I accept it, I will definitely-" This time it was Seulgi who was interrupted by Irene. Responding to Seulgi's sweetness is Irene's smirk. She raised her hand in front of her.

"No need to say it. I understand. Then I will tell you straightaway too. I think, Seulgi, you should get rid of that thought," she said, a sharp look like a knife stabbing into a young heart. Seulgi's. She was sure that she would refuse, but somehow she herself had a little hoped for herself.

"Someone like you, doesn't end up with me" After that, she just turned and walked away, leaving Kang Seulgi behind, her gaze still on her until her shadow disappeared behind the canopy.

The other thing, she didn't care anymore. If she really has an appearance, she should know how to do it.

And just as she thought, after her statement, Irene didn't see Seulgi go to the academy anymore. Near graduation, she also received a five-star certificate from the school. Irene was pleased to look at the certificate, she chuckled. “Kang Seulgi, you must thank me for it.”

When it was only a few days before she graduated, Irene thought she would be peaceful until graduation, but she was wrong. On the school's year-end sports festival, Seulgi headed to her confession again.

Kang Seulgi from Irene's words that day was heartbroken but trying to make Irene change her mind about her. She did not understand the meaning of her words at all, what kind of person did she hate like that after all? After that, Seulgi thought innocently, perhaps if she tried to change herself in a better way, Irene would think again. So, she buried herself in the school yard, practicing day and night. After nearly a year of hard work, Seulgi finally got ready to fight.

Indeed, the Blue Sky did not let anyone please, she won the first prize in the athletics field at the end of the school year. Seulgi smiled, happily accepting congratulations from friends standing around. But from the beginning to the end, her eyes are always directed towards a girl. Her face is always calm. However, whenever she looked at her, the silence turned cold and indifferent. Seulgi did not understand, but Irene's appearance is really attractive to her. So, she did not mind, her face still thick, she wanted to approach Irene.

Kang Seulgi cheerfully picked up the trophy she had just reached, rushing in front of Irene who was sitting on the stage. Although she lost her strength and was breathing hard but still smiled gently at Irene, making her extremely uncomfortable. Feeling how many eyes were looking at her, Irene frowned, annoyed to turn away but Seulgi quickly held her hand.

"What do you want?" She pulled her hand away from Seulgi's grip.

"Irene, I really like you" Seulgi repeated that sentence. Bae Joohyun stared at her, unexpectedly in this crowded place and she dared to tell her that. Irene heard the voices of the people around her who were beginning to chatter and felt like they were being played. What does Seulgi think? What a face!

However, she still tried to keep her cool, gentle response.

"I thought, I gave you Seulgi the answer." Being rejected infront of the crowd, was a bad thing. However, Seulgi still doesn't care about her face. She still smiled and said to Irene.

"Irene, I tried to change for you. I don't know if this is enough, but .. Can you give me a chance? Actually, I don't understand your previous words, but tell me, what kind of person do you want me to be?”

For a girl, hearing these words will definitely melt. However, Irene is not that kind of dream girl. She was extremely realistic, someone worthy of her at least had to be as good as her, or more. It was ridiculous that Seulgi could simply think that what she did was enough. Alright, Joohyun is also thinking of Seulgi, it would be better to hurt once than persistent pain. She would be here to humiliate her, let the young girl hate her, then disappear from her life forever.

"Seulgi, I think you misunderstood my meaning. I don't expect you to become someone like that" Irene smirked, coldly saying. Everyone around was frozen by her coldness. Only Seulgi kept raising hope, she frowned slightly, but her mouth was still smiling, waiting for her to say the next sentence.

"Let me make it simple, Seulgi, you and me, we never stand on the same level"

A simple sentence, knocking down the whole world of a fourteen-year-old kid. Bae Joohyun left, she has no idea of how cruel this trauma had hurt Kang Seulgi.