“Hyun, Hyun, Hyun, Hyun, listen to me!”

Her summer from the eleventh year to twelve was different. Not a call, nor a message from Seulgi made her quite sure that she had finally escaped Seulgi's follow-up. Yet now, she has to face her again, so obnoxious!

During the whole lesson, Irene kept glancing at Seulgi occasionally without sighing. She really felt sorry for the next Secretary, when this year was her last year. Irene will escape Seulgi soon. It was, Seulgi was still three years away to torture the next Party Secretary. Irene doesn't care, whatever.

She had done it all, Seulgi still couldn't do it.

However, after the first semester of her senior year, she received a negative news, that is, if Kang Seulgi could not enter the group during her term, Bae Joohyun would only be evaluated for four stars in Group activities. Although the four stars were already very good, but for the perfectionist like her, four stars as an insult, cold water splashed into her face.

Irene was mad, she tried her best to make everything perfect. But she could not because a foolish madman dumped her efforts. Irene boldly walked into the corps office to search for Seulgi's essays, watching what she wrote in the end, and every song was slipped.

The more Bae Joohyun felt, the more the hot blood was boiling in her body. All Seulgi had submitted, compared to what she had shown her, a little bit unrelated. Seulgi always protested against the request mercilessly, the essay in the eighth grade was also remarked as "Political assault, false thoughts" when she constantly protested about the problem that students must have. The sense of putting organizations above one's own interests. It is true that Bae Joohyun does not agree, but is there any objection now? What the hell is Kang Seulgi doing?

She crumpled her essay, then zoomed out. Bae Joohyun knows where Kang Seulgi can be found.

Going straight to the abandoned laboratory in Block B after the school, Bae Joohyun opened the door, then went through the thick smoke inside. This is the area where Seulgi and her spoiled friends often gather to smoke cigarettes.

Irene saw Seulgi's thin figure sitting in a small corner talking to the guys that she was smoking cigarettes with. She hated the smokers, so she sniffed her nose with her hand, went to Seulgi who was sitting, and directly tossed the crumpled pieces of paper into her face.

"Kang Seulgi!" Irene screamed making the room nearly ten people shut up. Seulgi was turning her back on Irene. But just hearing the sound is enough to know who calls her. There is only one person in this world who calls her name. Seulgi slowly stood up, turned around to look at her. She did not expect that today she actively came to find her. Seulgi smiled happily.

"Hyun", Bae Joohyun saw that smile and she was extremely uncomfortable. However, when she was about to open her mouth, the smoke came flying and made her cough. She rushed out to make Seulgi follow behind. When both of them reached the empty garden behind, Irene stopped.

"What's the matter? Looking for me?" Seulgi gently asked, watching Irene's beautiful face slowly reddening with anger. This appearance of her, was already too familiar. So, it seems that this time, she is really, very angry.

"When will you ever leave me?" Irene slapped Seulgi in the face. She was a bit surprised by Irene's language. Although it was said before that she was angry with her, but never used such words to her. Seulgi stood in front of Irene's fire-like eyes, somehow feeling scared inside. She wanted to reach out and grab her by the wrist but was quickly dismissed by her.

"Don't touch me!" she shouted. Seulgi heard that and just reached behind, then asked softly.

"Hyun, what's wrong?" Bae Joohyun felt that this person really wanted to kill her. Irene gasped, hugging her hips.