"Why choose music if you can have this~" –Shindong

"Donghae is a bitch! He needs us!" –Ryeowook

"You abandoned him—remember?" –Kyuhyun

"Oh! The bitch also told you that? No wonder Hyukjae was announcing that we abandoned him in our cafeteria!" – Heechul

"Well—who even want to mess up with the husband?" –Sungmin

I rolled my eyes and pressed the phone on my ears. Hyukkie answered right away before the third ring, "Hel—" "WHAT THE FUCK LEE HYUKJAE—WHERE ARE YOU?!?" then the whole cafeteria become silent. Even Hyukkie's boys here are also petrified. Well the hell I care.

I heard a loud chuckled on the other line, "Don't miss me too much Hae~" he sounds like a puppy but I don't care. "MISS YOUR FACE! IF YOU WILL NOT SHOW UP WITHIN A MINUTE I WILL GO BACK TO MY FACULTY AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ME FOREVER! I DROVE JUST TO EAT LUNCH AND NOW I AM STARVING! YOUR BOYS HERE AREN'T HELPING TOO!!" I heard a loud hissing sound but I am not sure where it comes from.

"Tell the boys that they are dead. Be right there within a minute. I bought cheesecake for you," he said suddenly making me smile widely for sure, "Chinja? Okay I'll wait for you Hyukkie~ I'll also tell the boys your message. Go here quickly~" I dropped the call after that then look at the engineering boys that looks like statues now. They aren't moving at all. For some reason, Ryeowook and Heechul aren't moving too.

I smile, "Hyukkie said you boys are dead." I don't know why they are scared but soon all I can hear is the loud gulping of the fearsome group here in engineering, "And he will be here in a minute, he bought cheesecake," I announced before standing up and probably ordering some food.

"That's the reason why engineering isn't for me!" –Heechul

"Is it too late to change major?" –Sungmin

"Fuck! We are dead!" –Kyuhyun

"We have Lee Donghae. No need to worry~" – Ryeowook

Before I can even take a step forward, there are at least 10 engineering students in front of me. I don't know them all—in fact, I only know Hyukkie and his friends. "Sunbae—please don't~" they begged me, but why?

I raised my eyebrow, "We will buy Sunbae's lunch—what do you want?" one of them offered but what do they think of me? "Excuse me!" I said loudly to make them move but I guess they are all hard headed. No one moves a muscle.

I tap my foot on the ground getting irritated when suddenly I feel a pair of arm is on my shoulder. I look a bit and smile brightly, "Hyukkie~" I called his name happily and he smiles back at me before we both look at the students, "Dismiss!" he said loudly and to my surprise they all go back to their tables.

I pout, "This is so unfair, I told them to move but no one does but you told them to move and they all disappear!" I complained. I always complained and that's the thing about me—I complain as much as I can because I know that Hyukkie won't get tired listening to my endless complaints.