Chapter Two

"Mmmm, mmmmmmpph." Was the only sounds filling the room. It was the only sound I could make.

After what felt like forever two men in masks as well walked into the room.

"Oh god." The taller one whispered to the shorter guy. "She's fucking hot as hell." He grinned.

In the eyes of two men I began to feel even more flustered in my situation and my face went red again.

The taller one walked over to me and knelt down before me. I avoided eye contact until he grabbed my neck and forced me to look at him.

He ran his hands over my face gently and down my neck until he reached my breasts and without warning he tugged the bra down releasing my breasts.

I panicked, I began to squirm even more. My eyes widened and more muffled sounds filled the room.

I was cursing so much and yelling at these two men in my head but the noises that came out loud and were heard by them were simply muffled.

The guy kneeling beside me began to pinch my nipples and I jerked on the couch trying to get away from him. But every time I tried to get away he'd simply roll me back over to the edge of the couch.

"Just getting you picture ready darling." The taller guy said as he continued to play with my nipples and they started to become rock hard.

I was so distracted by that I almost hadn't noticed the other guy rubbing some sort of oil into my legs and then eventually my ass.

I was beginning to get aroused. But I couldn't believe it. How could I be getting aroused in my current situation.

I glared at the guy groping at my breasts and he laughed.

"Don't act like you aren't loving every second of this." He teased and of course I went red again.

"Mmmmm." I complained back to him.

"What's that? You love it when I pinch them, roll these babies." He grinned and began to roll and pinch my nipples again.

My eyes rolled back involuntarily and he had a smug look on his face before he slapped my breasts. "Calm down, you are getting way too excited." He taunted.

Suddenly out of nowhere the lady walked back in holding a camera. "Picture time, show me those tits." She laughed.

This was going to be a long day. What the hell did I just get myself into?