Chapter 1

Peter Parker grumpily woke up from his slumber as he heard his alarm ringing in his ears. He remembers today is Monday and not a weekend where he can stay in or hang out with Ned building a new lego set all day long. He groans and throws his comforter off of his pale skin. He hears his aunt, May shouting to see if he has woken up yet.

  "Peter! Are you up sweetheart?" Peter groans. "Yes Aunt May" loud enough for her to hear but not having enough energy to shout as loud as her. He gets up and walks lazily to the bathroom, before doing anything else he splashes cold water on his face to wake himself up. He dried his face with a towel and looked in the mirror. He looks like a mess, with his brown curls facing every direction.

  He has dark bags under his eyes which indicates he doesn't have a good sleeping schedule, which isn't wrong. He remembers he slept at 3 AM that night because he was busy working on a project. He sighs again and does basic bathroom duties. He gets out to get changed, walking to his bedroom and rummaging through his clothes.

  He doesn't have a very wide selection of shirts or pants to choose from. He doesn't go shopping all that often. He just throws on one of his nerdy sci-fi shirts and a pair of jeans which he noticed are starting to become too big for him. He brushed his brown locks until he thought he looked acceptable enough to go out into public and throws on a pair of prescription glasses his Aunt May got for him.

  He grabs his backpack making sure to not forget any homework from the night before and also grabs his phone which as usual didn't have any notifications. Not many people messaged him except for Ned and occasionally MJ when she has something funny to show him. He walks out of his room and into the kitchen where he saw Aunt May cooking eggs and bacon.

   "Sweetheart, come eat. Your doctor said you should be eating more" He sighed lazily. "I'm fine Aunt May, but thank you." He could see the disappointment on her face as she sighed and said "That's fine." "Do you need a ride to school?" Peter checked the time on his phone and saw he isn't in a rush. "I'm actually going to walk there, thanks though." She obliged and walked over to where Peter was and gave him a long hug. "I'm gonna be working over time at the hospital sweetie so I won't be here to make dinner. There's frozen meals in the fridge, okay?"

  Peter nodded his head and said okay but wanted to gag at the thought of a frozen meal, all the calories in them and all the ingredients in the box that leads him to believe none of the food in it is actually real. He snapped out of his train of thought and continued to walk over to where his worn out shoes were. He really should get a new pair of shoes because of how beaten up these ones are but he doesn't have the heart to ask Aunt May knowing shes struggling and all after Uncle Ben's passing.

  He got them on and opened the door saying goodbye to his aunt. He put his hands in his pocket and shivered slightly as the breeze of NY hit him. He had a jacket on but he was still cold. He just walked faster so he could get to school faster and see his best friend, Ned. He let his thoughts whirl in his mind while walking to school but suddenly they stopped when he saw he was at the front gates of his school.

  He put his head down as usual while walking into the school to avoid any encounters with bullies. Which is sad but a thing Peter has to deal with unfortunately. You don't really fit in at this school if you're like Peter. Nerdy, smart and kind. He got to his locker and wonders where Ned is because Ned is usually here before him, waiting for Peter so he could walk him to his first period.

Peter's first reaction was to check his phone and text Ned. Before he could type in Ned's name into his contacts his phone got knocked out of his hands by a familiar looking pair of hands. It was Flash Thompson with his girlfriend linked onto his arms.

  "Who are you texting, Puny Parker? Your boyfriend?" He and few others who have noticed the scene going on laughed. Peter just bent over to retrieve his phone from the floor. Once he grabbed it he noticed cracks in the screen and his eyes starting tearing up. How is he going to tell Aunt May he broke his phone that she worked so hard to buy for him.

  Flash was still standing there and realized what'd he'd done, he laughed and said "Oops, might wanna get that fixed, Penis." and walked away with his girlfriend still attached to his arm. Sometimes Peter wondered how guys like that could even get a girlfriend. After Flash leaving he saw his best friend finally arrive but with someone next to him, he recognized the tall figure as....MJ?

  "Hey dude, MJ wanted to walk you to class with me and shes pretty cool so..." Peter shrugged and said "That's fine." but then Ned realized the shattered phone in his best friend's hands. "Peter, what happened to your phone?" The chubby boy said anticipating for an answer.

"Flash happened." Peter stated calmly. "Bro, didn't you say Aunt May paid big bucks for that phone, what do you think she will say?" Ned said with worry laced in his voice. Before Peter could open his mouth to reply, MJ butted in. "Hold up, Flash? As in Flash Thompson? God I fucking hate that kid."

"Me too, he's such a jerk. He always gives me a hard time and I don't know what Aunt May will say, Ned. I just hope she doesn't get upset." The boy with a slight sadness in his voice said. MJ made a perplexed face and said "Why don't you tell the school, or your Aunt about Flash? They have to do something about it, right?"

Peter looked at the curly haired girl and said "I don't know... just don't wanna give my aunt any more worries I guess." But he knew it was a lie. The reason he won't tell anyone is because Flash threatens him. Saying he will hurt his friends too if he dares speak up about the bullying.

She nodded and they talked some more while walking Peter to his first period.
_____________

that was the first chapter! did you guys like it? the word count is 1120 and i'm open to any feedback (:
if i see people giving this story attention i will continue to write more chapters <3