Hyukjae looks at his childhood friend again and wait for his reply, "Hummm—I want—do you have cakes here? I suddenly crave for chocolate cake—but if you don't have—" "WE HAVE!" both Kangin and Shindong said in union. Even if they don't have it—they will do whatever it takes to have it because they know that both of them will kiss Hyukjae's punches later if they will not get what Donghae wants.

Engineering students are barbaric—but in the middle of it they have their King—Lee Hyukjae. Even fourth year students heard about the crazy things Hyukjae have done lately—and they know that the whole third year students are under his control.

Many people have heard about Lee Donghae even though he isn't from Engineering College, and they all know that Donghae gets what he wants because his back up is the entire third year students together with the king.

"Wow—I mean—I didn't know that cafeteria in Engineering has cakes—I should keep on eating here instead of waiting for those fuckers who abandoned me already!" it's also funny watching Donghae's mood changed from happy to angry.

Hyukjae waves at his friends and they both run quickly to freaking find the nearest store that sells freaking chocolate cake.

The tension is still high—especially to the students around them. "Ohh—Sungminnie~" another childhood friend and part of Hyukjae's group. He chose to stay with Hyukjae because he loves Biochemical and engineering has the best of it—he also knows how crazy Hyukaje can be so being with Donghae will be a death wish for him. "Hum?" he looks at his friend. Sungmin is sitting opposite to Donghae and Hyukjae. It has been like that since forever. Hyukjae and Donghae sit beside each other while he sits opposite to them, "I have new movie that you like—do you want to watch it? I have free time later—owww you can even sleepover if you want," and that makes people gulp loudly.

Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin and Hyukjae looks tense, "That's—" and Sungmin knows his position in their friendship, "sweet of you Donghae but—" he looks at Kyuhyun, "Kyu and I need to finish our project first," he reasoned out making Kyuhyun smirks.

"Do we?"

"Neh!"

"But both of you don't have the same major," Donghae said suddenly while moving closer to Hyukjae. It has been like this since he can remember. Donghae likes to cling around Hyukjae and he doesn't care if people think that Hyukjae is scary—for him—Hyukjae is Hyukjae. "Hahahaha—neh—but—he's good at this subject Donghae and I really need his help—right Kyu?" Sungmin kicks his leg while looking at him intensely, Kyuhyun smiles, "Neh Donghae—sorry—I will kidnap your friend," and Kyuhyun knows he cannot keep on playing with fire with Hyukjae around.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Donghae keeps on complaining even though his cake arrives already.

He keeps on complaining until he finished his dessert.

Actually he keeps on complaining when Hyukjae pulled out in front of his college and he also complained when Hyukjae said goodbye to him, "Arghh—why didn't you even study music Hyukkie? You are good at it too just like me but you chose your crazy life now! I am lonely you know!" Donghae complains a lot that people are so tense because they all heard the rumor.