𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕠!~

I had my arms wrapped around this guy named Richie while we ride to the Pharmacy for medical supplies. I hear the rambles of Eddie and I sigh. I turn my head to look at Eddie annoyance written on my face.

"Look, I don't know you..but could you PLEASE SHUT UP!" I snapped earning a chuckle from everyone but Eddie. We ride into an ally way and the kid I saved. Ben. Was sat on some crates his shirt up to his chest exposing his bleeding stomach. I frown. Stanley, Eddie, and Bill ran off into the store to get the supplies. Richie pushes up his glasses and glances over to me.             

"Hey sweet cheeks, what's your name?" Richie asked and I rolled my eyes a bit and I sighed.

"It's (Y/N), not sweet cheeks," I said annoyance laced in my voice. Blood drips down onto my jeans and I sigh. The three come around from the corner with a red headed girl following them. Eddie comes up to me and grabs a cotton ball and alcohol. He dips the cotton ball into the alcohol and dabs at my cut making me wince. He then opens his fanny pack and grabs a band aid and puts it on my cheek.

"Thanks," I muttered and Eddie nodded his head. He turns around and tends to Ben. I notice Bill and the girl talk and she walks off. I leaned my head back and I look up at the roof and I see a clown with firey red hair and clown makeup along with a clown outfit. He waves at me and mouths to me something. I squint my eyes and I hear the clown say it.

"You'll float too Olivia!" The clown said over and over and at the last sentence his mouth opens and tarantulas pour out of his mouth and all over his body. I stood up freaking out. Everyone's head snaps to me confusion written on their faces.

"I-i-i gotta go," I said and I ran out of the ally flipping my shit. I hear everyone calling me but I kept on running to my house. Who the hell was that....what.the.actual.fuck..

Heyo I hope you guys liked this chapter... and uh ik it's only 2 people reading this but I appreciate it!~ baiz