𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ... ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

 I sigh as we pass a 'Welcome to Derry Maine' sign. We pull up to a gray house with white trimming and a patio. I open my door and I slam it shut. I walk around to the back of the moving truck and my mom meets me there and smiles at me. I just frown. She sighs and opens the door  

  "(Y/N) go out and make friends okay? I won't need your help since we got a couple of light boxes," She said and looks at me hands on her hips. My frown deepened and I sigh.                            

"Fine..." I said and I wave bye to her. She smiles at me and waves. I sigh and I walk down this bridge and I notice four guys crowding around someone my age. I notice one of them with a pocket knife carving something in the poor guy's stomach. I run up to the guy with the pocket knife and I grab the knife out of his hands pissed.                                                                                                  

 "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I shouted looking at the tall frame turn around and look at me.                                                                                                                                                                                              

"You bitc-" He said but I cut him off with a punch. I frown and I run up to the kid and grabbed his hand and we ran down to the river. The kid runs into the water but I get grabbed.                            

 "RUN I CAN HANDLE THEM," I shouted at the kid and he frowns and mouths 'thanks' and runs off. I grab the guys hand and rip it off my wrist and I turn around crossing my arms. The guy looks down at my 5'3 stature and he smirks.                                                                                                            

 "That wasn't too nice that you punched me...hmm...took my knife and let the stupid white trash get away," The guy spat glaring daggers at me and I scoff.                                                                        

 "Says the one who was carving words into the poor kid," I said anger laced in my voice. I noticed his goones didn't follow him.                                                                                                                             

"Well I got to go," I said and I walk past him but he grabs my shoulder and turns me around switchblade in hand. Shit, I must've dropped it...He cuts my cheek and I winced making the guy chuckle.                                                                                                                                                                                                "Names Patrick bitch," He spat and walks off bumping my shoulder. I roll my eyes and I walk off to where that kid went. I notice him but talking to a group of boys. The boy whips around shielding himself.                                                                                                                                       

"Woah calm down, it's me the girl who helped you," I said and he uncovers his face and walks up to hug me. I awkwardly hug him back. This boy with curls turns around and his face sunken.       

"We need to get you guys help.." he said and off we go to the Pharmacy the kid named Eddie rambling all the way. That's how I met the losers club and Patrick Hockstetter...

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ... ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ...ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ... ᴄʏᴀ~ᴡᴇɪʀᴅᴏ