-21-

Katsuki Bakuguou's Pov

It was exactly 8:30 when the whore arrived at the dining room and we sat at opposite sides of the large table. She wore a red dress, different from the one she arrived in.

We ate dinner in silence, choosing to ignore each others presences. Eventually we both finished the food that Momo brought out and were just staring at each other.

"I hope you know that I will fight you every second of this awful engagement, and every second of our awful marriage." Camie hissed at me with a sour expression. I sneered at her.

"Do you think I want this?!" I growled out.

"I was forced to do this god damn awful marriage with you strictly for BUSINESS" I hissed at her. We started to get into a heated argument and eventually she loses it.

"I'M TOO GAY FOR THIS SHIT, I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO AN ASSHOLE MAN WHORE." Camie, or who I now call Bitchy Blonde. I tsked.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK YOU THINK I WANNA GET MARRIED TO A GIRL?" We both stared at each other before she just left without a word. I sighed in content and left the dining room a few minutes after her. I already knew my destination and basically ran to his room.

I opened the door without knocking and saw Deku pulling on a large olive green shirt. He looked over at the sudden commotion and saw me. He smiled and made his way over to me.

"How was it Kacchan?" He asked me before I pinned him to the wall and started to kiss him roughly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

Camie Utsushimi's Pov

I can't believe that prick! I hated it here, the only good thing was that Mei was here, waiting for me in our room.

I quickly made it back and saw her sitting on the couch, typing something up on her computer.

"Hey babe, how was the dinner?" Mei asked, not looking up from her computer. I groaned as I took off my heels and headed for the closet. 

"Awful! That guy is such a prick! Did you meet the fake boyfriend yet?" I asked as I took my dress off.

"Iida? Not yet, i'm waiting for him to come here so I can just break up with him already." Mei sighed. She started dating him when my father got suspicious of our relationship, I guess she just forgot about their relationship after a while. I put on comfy pajama bottoms and a white tank top. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw a guy with blue hair and glasses.

"Is Mei here?" He asked. I left the door.

"Mei Iida's here!" I said to her as I walked over to her place on the couch. Mei nodded before she got up and off the couch. I heard say something along the line of 'let's talk outside' and the door closed.

After 30 minutes of watching Netflix shows the door opened and I saw Mei walk through the door with a bored expression.

"How'd it go?" I asked as she cuddled up against me. She yawned.

"We just broke up is all." She said before I gave a kiss on the forehead. We stayed like that all night.

Shoto Todoroki Pov's

It felt good to tell Midoriya my secret besides just telling Dabi. It still hurt though, I started remembering what had happened and now I refuse to think back cause it'll just hurt more. So I was in my living room watching Grey's Anatomy when there were three knocks on my door. I paused the episode and went to go see who it was. I opened the door and saw Iida, tears streaming down his face.

"S-she.." He collapsed. I was able to catch him before he hit the ground thanks to my reflexes. I carried him into my living quarters. He was gripping onto my button up shirt. Why was he crying so much? Did someone die? I sat him down on the couch and went to get up when he tugged on my shirt.

"Can y-you stay, please?" He asked in between sobs. I reluctantly sat beside him. Iida hugging my chest and sobbing. I pet his hair, trying to get him to calm down.

Who did this to him?

~

Thanks for reading! 

Yes, I shipped Camie and Mei, fite me

I'm sorry for making Iida suffer :<

But it's essential T^T