-10-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Today was they day that we were getting Momo back from The League. Kacchan decided that we would break in from the top of their building and search in groups until we found her and then group back up to the roof where we would escape down a fire escape and into a van a block away. Where we were now.

I was with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Kacchan, Todoroki, and Jirou. Everyone had a gun or a knife except Jirou since she was gonna monitor us in the van, with microphones(so we can communicate) and trackers(so she can see where we are in the building).

"Okay listen up losers, we're gonna travel in pairs. Shitty hair and Pikachu, Pink shit and Icy thot(Todoroki glares at Kacchan at that while I struggled to contain my laughter), and Me and Deku." Everyone got with their partners and awaited more orders.

"There are 4 floors so each group will cover one floor except me and Deku, we'll cover 2. If you find Momo, inform everyone in the intercoms so we can get the hell out of there." Everyone nodded in agreement and we all left the van and quickly, but quietly made our way to the building. It looked like and abandoned, run down apartment building. It would seem that way and you wouldn't give it a second glance if you didn't know what happened inside. We made it up the stairs rather fast and we immediately found the roof access door. It was guarded by one guard who was holding a large gun in his hands. He didn't seem to notice us and Kacchan grabbed one of my knives that were holstered on my waist and flung it perfectly in between the eyes of the guard. Everyone started going for the door and I was the last person to go in, after I struggled to get my now bloody knife out of the dead man's skull. Once I was on the fourth floor everyone was already scattered, besides Kacchan who was standing in front of me.

"What in the hell were you doing?" He asked in a low tone as we walked towards an elevator.

"Well i'm sorry that I don't want to leave an expensive knife in an idiots forehead." I pouted. Kacchan rolled his eyes as he pressed the button to call for the elevator. I hold the bloodied knife like it was a smelly dirty sock.

"Was it necessary? it's wet." Kacchan snorted and the elevator dinged and the doors opened revealing a girl around 15 with crazed yellow eyes and a chaotic smile.

"What the fu-" Kacchan's confusion was cut off by the girl tackling me and pulling out a knife from her sock giggling.

"Wow~ You would look SO much prettier in blood." She cackled and was about to drag the knife across my face when Kacchan knocked her out by slamming her face against the wall. He pulled me up and we rushed into the elevator. Kacchan slammed the basement level button. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding and slid down the wall of the elevator. Kacchan knelt down in front of me and cradled my face in his hands, turning it to see if I was hurt.

"Edh-uh K-Kacchan! I'm fine!" I felt my face heat up and Kacchan just stared at me before smirking. I glared at him as he stood up and I stood up once we heard the elevator ding one more.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight I was about to see.

~

O o f

I had writers block AND art block and now they are both cured :D

Also I'm gonna go through the chapters and add pictures to the beginning of the chapters like I was doing initially :)