-12-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

"M-Mom?"

She sneered once she recognized me. She was thinner than the last time I saw her and her once long green hair was knotted and short.

"Out of anyone who could've come down here, It had to be my worthless son." My heart tightened at her words. 

"W-why?" I whispered, mostly to myself.

"Why? WHY? Your the reason your father DISAPPEARED, I should have aborted you, you waste of space!" She hissed at me. She continued to say awful things about me until I saw her eyes widen. I looked behind me and saw Kacchan glaring at my mom, pointing a gun to her forehead.

"Deku leave her here, let's just get out of here, I already told everyone to head up through the comms." I nodded numbly and I helped Dabi walk to the elevator. We took it all the way up to the roof in silence, My mothers words repeating in my head. She never told went into detail on how my father vanished. Was it really my fault that he left?  My thoughts were interrupted by the elevator bell dinging. We got out and saw everyone waiting for us. Todoroki was about to take Momo out of Kacchan's grasp when he paused looking at the man who was leaning on me for support.

"T-Touya?" The man looked up and his eyes went wide.

"Sho?" Todoroki nodded and the man tackled Todoroki into a hug.

"I thought you were dead brother." Touya said, tears spilling out of his eyes. Oh, that's how they know each other.

"Hey guys as much as we love this heartwarming moment we should get going." Kaminari said pointing towards the fire escape. We all nodded and started down the fire escape. We made it back to the van and we all got in, Kirishima in the front so he could drive. Jirou started crying when she saw the state Momo was in and held her all the way back to the Mansion. I stared out the window, her words replaying in my head over and over like a record player.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Kacchan staring at me with a worried expression.

"Deku were here." 

"Oh." I didn't even realize that we had stopped and that the van was empty.

"Kacchan?"

"Yeah Deku?

"Am I worthless? My mom said she wanted to have an abortion and that I was a waste of space and I ju-" I was cut off by Kacchan hugging me.

"If you were so worthless would I have payed well over 50 thousand to get to you?" I was shocked.

"O-over 50 thousand?" Kacchan chuckled and nodded. I hugged him tighter and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him start to play with my hair.

"We should get going, Todoroki was getting information out of his brother on why he was down in the cells." I nodded and stood up. I was led out of the van and into the giant mansion. We made our way up to the 3rd floor(Where all the living quarters are located) and into Todoroki's room.

Todoroki's brother, Touya, was asleep in his bed and Todoroki was on his couch sipping tea. Kacchan and I sat across from him on another couch.

"So what did he tell you?" Todoroki sat his tea down on a coaster.

"Touya told me that he and the leader of the league were dating for a year when suddenly Shigaraki locked him up in the cells. Later he found out that Shigaraki never loved him and was using him as entertainment. He also found out that Shigaraki broke up with him because he found a new distraction, Izuku." I cocked my head to the side. I felt terrible for Touya but I was also afraid of how I could be someones obsession. I heard a growl next to me and I turned to see that it came from Kacchan.

"That bastard.."

"He also said something about the lady with green hair in the cells basically venting about her son and how dependent and clingy he was?" My chest tightened again. I glared down at my hands.

"That bitch." I heard Kacchan growl again. Todoroki looked confused and so I informed him that I was the woman's son. Todoroki sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that Midoriya" I gave him a fake smile.

"It's fine, I-i'm really tired so i'm gonna go back to my room." I quickly left and ran to my room, slamming the door behind me. I changed into pajama pants and a tank top. I didn't notice I was crying until I was curled up on my bed staring at a wall. The words still got to me, how could a mother loath her own  child that much? I sobbed into my pillow until I couldn't cry anymore.

There was a knock at my door but I ignored shutting my eyes close. I heard my door open and footsteps coming closer to me.

"Deku?" I ignored Kacchan and kept my eyes closed. I felt Kacchan get on the bed and lifted me up on top of him. He played with my hair. My swollen eyes eventually fell closed and I drifted off into the dream world..

~

:D 

I hope this was a decent chapter, I was working on a LOT of other stuff, not to mention I just got back from St. George.

Thanks for reading!