#32 Visits on tour

Luke: "You're sure you didn't tell him, right?", you asked Calum. "Yes, mom. I think I can remember pretty well what I said...", he replied jokingly. "Shut up", you laughed and punched his shoulder, "I'm just nervous". "Calm down," he said, "he'll love it. He hasn't stopped talking about you since we started touring". You giggled and blushed a bit, following Calum through a corridor with a million doors. "He's here", he whispered, putting one finger to his lips, which was an obvious code for you to be quiet. "Where the hell where you?! I'm hungry!", Luke said as soon as Calum opened the door. He and the other boys traded a knowing look. "I forgot the food, man. I'm so sorry," Calum said, pretending to feel bad. "What the fuck, man? How could you forget the food? You only left for that!", he said, which caused the other boys to laugh. "What are you laughing at?", he asked. Before they could even reply, Calum was already speaking again; "But, I found something on my way that I'm sure that'll entertain you a lot more than food", he said, signaling for you to come in. At first, Luke looked confused, but, the moment he laid eyes on you, his eyes light up, and he ran to your side; lifting you up in a hug. "(Y/N), I missed you so much!", he said happily. "I missed you too Luke," you giggled, kissing him. "Thank you so much, guys!", he said, breaking the hug, but keeping an arm around your waist. "No problem, bro," Calum said, patting his back in a friendly way. "At least now you'll stop talking about her all the time," Ashton said laughing. You smiled, feeling your cheeks heat up, looking up to see that he was blushing as well. "Okay, guys, let's leave them alone," Michael said leaving the room, followed by the other boys.

Ashton: He was the first person you saw when you left the plane. He looked just the same as the last time you saw him, maybe hotter, if that was possible, and was holding a sign that said "the prettiest girl on earth". You smiled widely, putting a hand to cover your mouth, feeling your cheeks heat up; a lot. "I need to take a picture of this", you laughed. He smiled, dimples showing, as you took your phone out of your pocket and took a picture of him. You took some steps closer to him, dropping your suitcase, and wrapping your warms around his neck, his finding your waist. "I missed you," you whispered, still smiling. "I missed you too," he said back. "And I really liked the sign," you laughed. "I'm glad you liked it", he said, "'cause it's true". You smiled, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you", you whispered. "I love you too," he whispered back, smiling an looking right into your eyes. "So, let's go?", he asked, picking up your suitcase. "Sure!", you said excitedly. "I'm so glad you're joining us on tour", he exclaimed. "Me too, Ash. Me too," you chuckled. Later on you posted the picture of him holding the sign at the airport; it looked perfect and the fans loved it. Your mentions were blowing up with people saying how lucky you were, that they wished they were you, that the sign was true, and how cute you two were. They even got "(Y/N)AndAshtonAreTheCutestCoupleEver trending.

Michael: Michael was going to pick you up on the airport, but your flight had delayed, so he left for sound check. The prevision was for you to only get there after the show was over, but some sort of miracle happened and you were able to get there before it had even started. You were running backstage, trying to find him, 'til you bumped into someone. "Sorry," the person said, looking down at you, "(Y/N)?!", he asked. "Luke, thank God I found you!", you exclaimed, "have you seen Michael?". "Yeah, he's on that door", he pointed to a door you hadn't seen before. "I thought your flight was delayed and you weren't to get here 'til the show was over?", he asked. "Yeah, but miracles happen", you answered quickly. "How long before you go on stage?". "Five minutes", he answered. "Okay, thanks Luke!", you said before running off to where Michael was supposed to be. You slowly opened the door, seeing his green eyes staring intently at it. "(Y/N)!", he said. "Hey!", you ran to hug him. "But your flight, they told me you wouldn't make it -" you interrupted him with a kiss. "Yeah, I know, but they got me in another flight," you said. "I'm so happy you're here!", he exclaimed, hugging you. Your sweet moment was interrupted by a knock at the door. "MIchael, we're in on two minutes. So whatever it is that you're doing with (Y/N), you're going to have to do it later," Luke yelled. Both of you laughed, before separating. "Good luck kiss?", he asked. "Sure," you said as you pecked his lips. He grinned; "Thanks, babe".

Calum: You were expecting Calum to be waiting for you at the airport, not him and his whole fanbase. The minute you stepped out of the plane you heard yellings, and looked scared to see a sea of fangirls, and Caluk in front of them laughing at your scared face. You ran to hug him, and the fans yelled even louder. "What's going on here?!", you asked him. "They're here to see you, babe," he chuckled. You gave him a 'shut up and tell me the truth' look, and he laughed even harder. "An update account said that I was here waiting for you, so they came here to see -", you interrupted him. "You". "Acutally, to see us," he said, "They seem really happy to see you". You looked around, and they really did seem happy to see you; which was weird, considering you were just Calum's girlfriend. "But they're definitely not as happy as I am", he whispered in your ear, before pulling you in for a passionate kiss; that caused even more yelling and camera flashes. Once you pulled away from the kiss, you wrapped him into a hug; whispering how much you had missed him and loved him, and he whispered it all back. "So, how are we going to get away from here?", you asked once your sweetness moment was over. "Taking pictures with them", he answered as if it was obvious. "With all of them?!", you exclaimed and he shrugged. "Yeah, why not?", you laughed and kissed his cheek. "I love you", you said before making your way with him trough the fans; taking a picture with each one of them.