4.

{hey guys! I am back and I'm ready to give y'all some chapters. I have been gone for a while because of school but I'm back and I'm better. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!}
Zuria POV

It has almost been 3 days and I still haven't made a decision. I know that he is waiting for a response. My wolf isn't really speaking with me at the moment because she feels as though I'm "neglecting" my mate, when I'm actually not.

I just need to make sure that I'm ready to be with him forever because he will be my mate for centuries or even more and this is very important to me. Since I didn't make a decision yet I've kind of had some complications or  side effects to it.

For 1: my mate is VERY upset with me! 2: I'm alwaysssssss Horny. Ever since that run in I had with him in his office I've been getting horny out of no where! And 3rd: I ALWAYS smell him even when he is not around and I'm going crazy.

ZURIA! You have a visitor. I heard my mother yelled from downstairs.

Coming! I yelled back. Now who the hell is looking for me this Time.

As I walk down the stairs I see Jaheim with a suit on and a rose in his hand.

Umm ja-jaheim...... what are you doing here? I asked him stuttering a bit.

Well I'm here for our date! He said with a mischievous look on his face.

D-DATE!? I yelled looking dumbfound.

Zuria. Use your manners. You are talking to our alpha. My mom said giving me that warning look every parent does.

Yes Zuria be a little bit respectful. He said chuckling.

Now Zuria go get ready and I'll make sure the Alpha is good. She said taking him into the kitchen for some coffee.

I go up stairs and see what I can wear.

I decided to wear something a little "out there"

I decided to wear something a little "out there". I also decided to leave my hair curly today.

As I walked into the kitchen I heard Jaheim and my mother speaking about the problems in the pack.