2.

Jaheim POV

Jaheim! Jaheim !Jaheim ! A voice yelled!

What! What's going on! Is she okay?I yelled jumping out of my bed in a sweat.

I looked to see my Big brother Marcel {also Beta} looking at me as if I'm crazy.

Is SHE okay?He said looking a bit amused.

Mannn why the hell are you in my room anyway Mar?I said getting up from bed rolling my eyes.

(A/N- Mar is Marcel's nickname, so if you here Mar it's Marcel😁)

So I'm guessing your black ass finally found your mate. He said smiling.

I've had many problems in the past about "mates". I always thought having mates were impossible for a guy like me. I was made alpha very young, especially since my older brother claimed he wasn't "ready". That meant I worked a lot and always had mood swings that none of my EX girlfriends could handle. Most women's wolf would claim me as there "mate" but my wolf would always stop and say that isn't the one and that my REAL mate will come soon. Ever since then I just get my nut and go.

Who is this "mate" of yours anyway?He said jumping on my bed.

She's this beautiful woman I met in the forest. She has nice smooth chocolate skin, Dark orbs that you can get lost in for years, long moisturized coiled hair. She just honestly PERFECT. I said getting lost in my thoughts.

Damn she must be the best, I ain't hear you talk like this since-gco!

Don't even bring her up. I lowly growled.

Well before you turn all hulk on me you have a meeting in 20 minutes with the delta wolfs. My brother said walking out.

My inner wolf spoke suddenly.

Our mate is a delta, what if we see her at the meeting!!! My inner Wolf said happily.

She wouldn't be delta for long because once she gets with me , she shall be our LUNA.

Okay guyssssss. Now that we got the first 2 Chapters out of the way of introducing our main characters, we shall start the story up and have longer chapters and everything and I really hope you guys enjoy this and I will update soon.

(Sorry for any mistakes)
QUESTIONS

1: should I keep going back and forth with Zurias and Jaheim's POV or should I just stick mostly with Zurias POV and have little moments with Jaheim?

Please comment and let me know🤦🏽‍♀️!!!!!!!!!!