Her voice was shaky and weak.

Klaus: You're not going to die. I promise.
Sky: I feel really cold.

Sky had started shaking a bit.

Klaus got up and went to get more blankets. He covered her with them.

Klaus: Do you feel better?
Sky: I don't know. I'm still cold.

Klaus removed his shoes and his jacket and got in with her. He hugged her close so she could get warmer.
He stayed with her for half an hour. She had stopped shaking and she had fallen asleep again. Klaus touched her forehead again and he noticed that she was still burning up. He got out of the bed and put on his shoes and jacket again. He uncovered her and raised her up a bit. She opened her eyes a bit.

Sky: What's going on?

Her voice was still shaky and weak. Klaus didn't answer. He took a blanket wrapped it around her and picked her up. He took her to his car and put her in the front seat. He put the seatbelt on and got in the driver's seat. He started the car and drove.

Sky: Where are we going?
Klaus: To the hospital.

Klaus drove to the hospital and parked the car. He opened the door for Sky and removed her seatbelt. He picked her up and went inside. He sat in the waiting room with Sky in his hands. She had her head on his shoulder. Klaus looked at her time after time and he looked concerned.

Sky: Will I go home soon?

She whispered. Klaus looked at her.

Klaus: Your home is with me.
Sky: You know what I mean.
Klaus: You're my daughter. Not Damon's.
Sky: Did you kill my mommy?

Klaus didn't look at her.

Sky: Why?
Klaus: It's something only a grown up can understand.
Sky: Do you care about me?

Klaus still doesn't look at her.

Nurse: Sir, you can go in now?
Klaus: Thank you.

Klaus got up with Sky still in his hands and got in and put Sky on the bed.

The doctor: Hello I'm doctor Hills. What seems to be the problem here?
Klaus: She is burning up since very early this morning. She got up coughing.
The doctor: I see. What's your name sweetie?
Sky: Skyler, bur everyone calls me Sky.
The doctor: Well Sky. We're gonna do a few things to see how sick are you. How good are you with needles?
Sky: I don't like them.
The doctor: Neither do I, but don't worry, it's not going to hurt. It's gonna be just a pinch.

The doctor put on his plastic gloves.

The doctor: Can you sit up for me sweetie?

Klaus helped her to sit up.

The doctor: Ok when I say breath you're gonna breathe in and when I say cough, you're going to cough. Understand?
Sky: Yes.
The doctor [to Klaus]: Can you raise her shirt a bit.
Klaus: Yeah.

The doctor put the stethoscope on her skin. It was cold and made her shiver a bit.

The doctor: It's cold, isn't it?
Sky: Yeah.
The doctor: Breathe in and hold it till I say let go.

Sky breathed in.

The doctor: Let go.

Sky did so.

The doctor: Good job. You're doing good.

The doctor put the stethoscope on another part of her stomach.

The doctor: Cough till I tell you to stop.

Sky did just that.

The doctor: Now stop.