Sky: Uncle I want to go home.
Stefan: We will soon.
Sky: He says that I'm not going to live with you and uncle Damon anymore. He says I'm going to live with him.
Stefan: Me and Damon will not let that happen.
Sky: He will kill you if you try to take me away. I don't want you two to die. I love you very much.
Stefan: And we love you too. That's why we will fight for you no matter what. You are our little one. We're not losing you.

Sky hugged him again and rested her head on his shoulder. Stefan stroke her cheek with his thumb and than he touched her forehead.

Stefan: You have just a bit of temperature now, but that doesn't mean you're going to get out of the bed.
Sky: No.
Stefan: Let's get you back in.
Sky: No.

Stefan ignored her and put her back to bed. He covered her with the sheets and sat next to her.

Stefan: It's okay. I'm right here. I'm right here. I promise. He took her hand in his and kissed it a couple of times.

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon just started to feel better and to get out of bed. Elena was in front of him.

Damon: I have to go get Sky. She doesn't like babysitters that much.
Elena: Damon. Stefan has given himself to Klaus to save you.
Damon: I heard that Elena. From Katherine. Remember?
Elena: There is more.
Damon: What's more than my stupid brother playing the superhero again?
Elena: He took Sky with him.
Damon: What has he done?

Damon got up immediately, looking very concerned ang angry.

Elena: I tried to stop him, but he said that maybe Klaus would help him if he saw Sky there. I'm sorry.

Damon stormed out of the room.

The Hotel Room

Stefan took care of Sky for a couple of hours, till Klaus came back.

Klaus: How is she?
Stefan: She was doing much better, but her temperature has risen again.

Sky was breathing heavily. Klaus went close to her and put his hand on her cheek.

Klaus: She is really burning up.
Stefan: Should we take her to the hospital? She is not looking good.

Klaus looked at Sky for a minute and she looked back at him. She really didn't look good. Her face was a bit pale and she was sweating and she was barely breathing.

Klaus: Maybe we should give it another hour.
Stefan: She needs to go to the doctor.
Klaus: That's my decision to make. Now I want you to do something for me.
Stefan: I'm not leaving her like this. She looks awful.
Klaus: Yes you are. I make the rules here. Remember whose blood saved your brother?
Sky: Uncle.

Stefan and Klaus looked at Sky. Stefan sat next to her and leaned in close to her.

Stefan: Do you need anything?
Sky: It's okay. You can go. I'll be fine.

Stefan knew she was scared that he would get himself in trouble with Klaus and than kill him. He didn't say anything, but nodded.

Stefan: What do you need me to do?

Klaus and Stefan started talking outside so Sky wouldn't hear them.
Sky was feeling a bit dizzy in the moment and she felt like her head was gonna explode. She felt week.
After a couple of minutes, Klaus walked in, but Stefan didn't. Klaus walked towards her and sat next to her. He touched her forehead.

Klaus: You're really hot.
Sky: Am I gonna die?
Klaus: What?! No. It's just temperature. It happens to every kid.
Sky: I feel terrible. I have never felt this sick before.