MJ Is A Bit Of A Badass

Start from the beginning

"That's my cousin's," Michelle explained putting down her backpack an unzipping it

"That's my cousin's," Michelle explained putting down her backpack an unzipping it. "Now it's my turn."

She took out some red spray and went to work. After what seemed like hours to the boys who had been watching her work she finished.

The end result was definitely worth the effort in Peter's eyes, it captured Spider-Man perfectly and the Parker boy felt a surge of pride at the fact that his alter ego was good enough to be recognized through art, even it was kind of illegal street art.

"Wow," Peter muttered

"Wow," Peter muttered. "I didn't know you would be this great at graffiti MJ."

"Dude, need I remind you that MJ is a bit of a badass and you shouldn't be surprised when she does awesome shit like this," Ned chastised.

"You know what loser, you keep saying that but I keep getting us caught," Michelle told him then looked to the approaching cops.

And once again they were bailed out by none other than Tony Stark.

-Line Break-

Peter ducked at the incoming bullet and slid to the right to avoid the next.

"Oh my God, your aim is worse than a Stormtrooper's!" Peter exclaimed and shot a web at the gun the man held.

The man roared in anger, Peter had to admit the Stormtrooper insult was a bit mean but he had it coming after all the shooting he was doing.

The guy charged at Peter at an alarming speed, I mean he was no mutant but he was pretty fast for a human. Peter slid out of the way and the guy missed him, he staggered for a moment looking confused then realised he hadn't caught the spider and once again roared in anger.

Peter ducked at the punch thrown at him and swiped his legs our from the guy, he fell to the ground with an oomph. Before the man could get back up Peter kicked him in the head so that he would pass out.

From behind him Peter heard a loud grunt and then what sounded like someone falling onto the pavement.

He spun around and to his surprise he saw a guy, just as big as the one he had just knocked out, on the floor with a certain female on top of him.

"MJ?" Peter asked in surprise.

Michelle blew her curly hair out of her face and picked up the gun that supposedly belonged to the man she had just tackled. "'Sup loser, thought you could use some help."

"I-wh-I-uh I had it handled," Peter stuttered taking the gun from her.

Michelle snorted and got up, "Yeah and you totally saw the guy approaching you from behind aiming the gun at your hand."

Peter stared at her for a moment then laughed and pulled her in for a hug, they only needed a fan to walk past and snap a pic of Spider-Man hugging a teenage girl with two passed out thugs on the floor.

"Ned was right, you are a bit of a badass," the Parker boy muttered.

MJ pulled away from the hug and looked him straight in the Spider-mask. "And don't you forget it, Spider Butt."

-End-