Mrs Thompson

In which Peter meets Flash's mom.

Ships: Spideypool

WARNINGS: Homophobia, language, Eugene Thompson, bullying, homophobic attack

-Line Break-

"Fucking fag," Flash sneered as he threw Peter against the lockers.

Peter frowned at the insult but refused to fight back.

"No wonder your parents died, they probably tried to get away from you you fag," the bully continued to taunt.

The Parker boy shot him a glare but that was as far as he went to defend himself, for now at least.

Flash threw a punch at the Parker boy that hit the intended target perfectly. "You're just a filthy cock sucker, you know that right? An abomination to society. You and all your kind should all must drop dead."

Peter narrowed his eyes, to insult him was one thing but to insult others that were possibly in the crowd of onlookers was another.

"Homosexuality is found in over 450 species, homophobia is only found in one. I don't think that I'm the abomination," Peter snarled.

The crowd of onlookers all stared at the Parker boy in surprise by his sudden defense.

"What the fuck did you just say to me freak?" Flash growled.

"Come on Eugene we both know that you're smarter than that," Peter taunted. "Or perhaps I overestimated your abilities. Looking back on it I can tell I definitely did; after all, the best insult you could come up with was an overused slur."

"You filthy little cock sucker, you're going to regret saying that," Flash said menacingly and pounced.

Peter didn't raise a hand in defense as the bully attacked him. He grunted as Flash kicked him in the stomach but made no other indication that he was affected by the bigger boy's attack. While Peter didn't want to harm Flash he didn't want to give him the satisfaction of indicating that he felt any pain, the potential closeted LGBT+ students in the crowd needed to be shown that he was okay.

"Mr Thompson, Mr Parker what is happening here?"

All commotion came to a stop and everyone turned to look at Principal Morita. Flash was the first to react. "Parker attacked me sir, I was defending myself."

The man stared at the two. "My office immediately."

-Line Break-

"Mr Parker your aunt is on her way, Mr Thompson we couldn't get in contact with your father so your mother will be coming," Principal Morita told them.

Flash looked horrified by the man's words. It was 30 minutes later that Peter discovered why.

"Mr Morita, I apologize for the delay, my wife and I were stuck in traffic."

Peter stared wide eyed at the two woman that had just entered the room, then looked to Flash whose jaw was clenched.

"That's quite alright Mrs Thompson, Ms Parker this is Mrs Thompson and her partner Mrs Loots. Mrs Thompson, Mrs Loots this is Ms Parker," Principal Morita introduced the three woman.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs Thompson and Loots," May told the women.

"Please Ms Parker, you are welcome to call me Marcelle," Mrs Thompson told her with a smile.

"And me Maya," Mrs Loots added.

"Then I insist you call me May," Peter's aunt said.

"Now that that's all cleared up let us start with the reason we are here, Mr Parker and Mr Thompson. Mr Thompson let's hear your side of things first."

"Like I said Pen-Parker attacked me and I simply defended myself," Flash told the principal.

Principal Morita wrote down what the boy wrote. "Now Mr Parker let's hear your side of things."

Peter glanced to Flash's mothers for a second then started to explain. "This was a homophobic attack, Flash attacked me and said some really unpleasant things. I did not raise a hand once," he told the adults.

"That's not true!" Flash shouted.

Principal Morita put his pen down, having finished writing Peter's account. "We'll see what the truth is in a moment, we have security footage to look at."

"Why would you even ask our sides if you were going to look at footage!" Flash cried out.

"To give the guilty party a chance to own up for their actions, now let's see who that is." The man clicked play on his computer and turned the screen for everyone to see, the volume was loud and clear. Everyone watched the incident from start to finish not saying a word.

Once it ended it was Marcelle that spoke first. "Following in your father's views I see." Flash stared at his hands.

"It's clear that Mr Parker is the victim here, Mr Thompson I'm afraid that you're going to have to be suspended for 3 wee-"

"I'm sorry, suspension? Just suspension after what he did to my son?" Everyone's eyes snapped to the doorway. There stood Tony Stark. "No offense to these lovely ladies, who also seem to be the victims here, but I demand that my son's assailant gets harsher punishment."

"Mr Stark," Peter mumbled.

Maya broke out of the shock first. "I do have to agree with Mr Stark on this, this is clearly not the first time that this has occurred and not only was it verbal but it was also physical."

"Very well, Mr Thompson is to be expelled," Principal Morita sighed.

"What? No!" Flash cried out. "You can't do that!"

Marcelle looked to her son, "He can and he has good reason to."

"How could you agree with this? You're my mother!"

"Oh I thought that I was an abomination to society," Marcelle said raising an eyebrow.

-Line Break-

"Baby Boy!" Wade tackled his boyfriend in a hug. "The author tells me that you got into quite a bit of trouble, want me to make you feel better?"

Peter smiled and shook his head in amusement at his boyfriend. "No Wade, that won't be necessary."

"Can't stop me, we have to wash all that homophobic germs off of you immediately!" The merc cried dramatically.

Peter rolled his eyes. "Alright drama queen, I suppose you can help me get rid of the homophobic germs."

"I knew you were smart Baby Boy, I'll meet you in the shower."

-End-