Chapter 9: Stormy Weather

A/N: I've unpublished the original chapter 9 because I wanted it to come later in the story. Also, I will be adding villains in the show into the story. I'm very excited for the Copycat chapter. Also in this story Nathaniel has a little sister who I have named Ariel. I think you can guess why.

Y/n POV

I skipped to Nathaniel's house. Because his parents weren't home and had asked him to go grocery shopping for them, I had to babysit his little sister. She was 5 years old. This wasn't the first time I had to babysit her, and we were pretty close. I reached the house and rang the doorbell.

Nathaniel opened the door. "Hi y/n! Thanks for doing this for me."

"It's no problem. I love babysitting her. It's like taking care of the little sister I never had." Nathaniel chuckled. He pulled me inside the house.

"Ariel! Come downstairs! Y/n is here!"

"Yay! Kitty's here!" She exclaimed as she ran down the stairs to give me a hug. Kitty is her nickname for me, and I love it. "Can we go to the park today?" She asked.

"Can we?" I asked Nath.

"Sure"

"Yes!" Ariel and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey I have to go," Nathaniel informed us. "See you guys soon."

"Bye!"

Nathaniel left and I picked up Ariel. "Let's go to the park!

Time Skip

Adrien POV

I was at the park for a photoshoot, when I quickly noticed the girl of my dreams was also there. Luckily I had a short break so I could go talk to her. As I jogged over to her I noticed a little girl with her. She noticed me and waved.

"Hey Adrien. What are you doing here." I didn't answer right away because her beauty was just so entrancing. There was a slight breeze that her hair would blow in, and her absolutely adorable smile. It was all just..... Wow. I then realized she had just asked me a question and I had just been staring.

"Oh, I'm here for a photoshoot. What about you? And who's the little angel?"

"I'm babysitting Nathaniel's little sister."

"Cool. I didn't know he had a little sister." I crouched to her level. "What's your name?" She smiled at me.

"I'm Ariel. Like the little mermaid." That's cool, considering both their hair is red. I heard my photographer call me and I sighed. Looks like I'll just admire her after my photoshoot.

Time Skip

"No, no, no!" My photographer moaned. "The boy has eaten too much spaghetti! We need more energy! More romance! We need... A girl!" Wait! A girl!

"I know just the person. I'll be right back!" I yelled as I ran off to find y/n. Hopefully she says yes to be an extra in the photoshoot.

I found her getting on the carousel with Ariel. Just as I was about to ask her to join me. An icy wind surrounded the carousel and I heard the two of them screaming. I gasped as I saw the carousel encapsulated in a block of ice. A ballon shattered inside. It must have been freezing in there. I noticed someone with a parasol flying above the ocean and laughing. A new villain! She must have done this! I have to save my future wife. Oh and the little girl too.

I ran to my bag hoping to find Plagg so I could transform but he wasn't there. I took a slice of camembert and he came flying for it.

"Sorry Plagg, no time for cheese. We have to save y/n! Plagg Claws out!" I transformed and went back to the ice block. "I get you out of there! Let's crush this block of ice!" I slammed my baton into the ice as hard as I could, but the force knocked me onto my butt. There wasn't even a scratch on the ice.