4

Cheyenne Connor

"Santanaaaa." I said playing with my lil chunky son. He just came from spending the week at his grandmas in Chicago. I missed him so much, he the other piece of me.

I was dressing him when I heard a knock on the door making me yell out for Vassiah to get it. She was my cousin, Keys sister. We been living together for about 3 months. We family so I aint see nobody better to live with, we always gone have each other backs.

"CHEY COME DOWN HERE NOW!" She yelled from downstairs making me pick my son up and rush down there. She sounded like she was in distress.

"Who is i- oh." I said flatly once I seen who was standing in the doorway. Vassiah was standing there with her hands on her hips preventing him from coming in.

"Mane Chey tell this big headed ass bitch get back from the door." He said jumping at her making her jump, waving her hands around dramatically.

"Chey get this bowling ball head ass nigga from off our porch." She said before giving Santana a kiss on his cheek. He started laughing and clapping, I think he got a crush on Siah.

"Dont be kissing my son, all that dick you be sucking." He said making her screw her face up, I could tell she was finna say some disrespectful shit so I spoke up instead.

"Kentrell shut the fuck up, what you here for?" I asked adjusting my son on my hip. He can't just show up randomly one day like shit all cool. "Like you could've called first." I added on making him frown.

"I came to see my family, its like I can't win for losing with yo ass. You want me to spend time with him but I got to call first too? the fuck." He said getting upset I guess but I really could care less.

"How we a family and You won't even claim him? You dont even know shit about him. You got me pregnant on purpose to just neglect us? and Yes, I want you to spend time with him but Kentrell you can't pop up here. We aren't together.." I trailed off making his frown get deeper.

"What nigga got you talking like this? You fucking somebody else?" I ignored his questions and walked to the couch to lay Sixx down for a lil bit while I talked to Kentrell. He followed me into the house but I didn't invite him in.

"Me walking away was not a invitation for you to come into
my home.. I respect you, respect me." I told him folding my arms across my chest standing my ground. He didn't even respond he just stared at me, he knew his eyes have always been my weakness. I felt myself begin to crack.

"Why Kentrell? or should I say Youngboy? You been home for almost TWO YEARS!!!! This is the first time I've seen you in person since they took you. Do you know how that feels? The person who put you in this situation left you to fend for me and my son while you living the life. Thank god I was raised round hustlers that taught me how to get it on my own cause if not We would've been fucked." I said feeling the tears stream down my face. He tried to come and wipe them but I backed away from them.

"I cant do this Kentrell, you thought it was okay to leave YOUR SON!! This is the first time you've seen your son, he been on this earth for almost two years & didn't know what his dad looked like in person until today! but I won't keep you from him, the only thing thats stopping you from having a relationship with him is you bruh. Let that sink in." I spoke to him before walking away leaving him alone with Sixx.

I was about to walking into my room until I decided to turn around and see what he was gone do. I watched as he picked him up and held him tightly. I couldn't hear what he was whispering to him so I just retreated back to my room giving them their time.

——
"Aye, Chey Im finna head out. Come lock up." He said barging into my room. I quickly covered myself even through he's seen everything, I still have hickeys from the other day with Donny.

I mentally cursed myself cause I couldn't run into the bathroom to hide because I know he seen them by the look on his face. I couldn't yell for Vassiah cause she left out a few minutes ago.

"Aye, What nigga been sucking all over you? You been having these niggas round my son?"
He asked yelling at me before going in my dresser and throing a big tshirt at me, "Put that shit on."

"Kentrell, get the fuck out now! and nigga your son? this your first time spending time with and only the lord knows when you coming back." I said after slipping the shirt over my head. He just shook his head at me before saying something.

"Out of everybody I suspected you to be the last person to let money change you, still proud of you though." He said before walking out.

Did money really change me or is he trying to get under my skin? I think im still little ole Chey, Im just older you can't fuck over me no more. I just grew up or so I thought.

VOTE AND COMMENT