1.

"I didnt respond and now they see me on the risee." He mumbled along to the Youngboy playing throughout the trap.

He was there for his weekly checkup and simply because he wanted to be. He had been a kingpin for about 3 years now and he was on his shit.

He wasn't a regular kingpin or drug dealer though, nobody knew who he was or what he even looked like except for his workers.

He chose to keep it that way too, he didn't need any unwanted bullshit around him. He just wanted the money.

He didn't need the other things like the fear and respect, he knew who he was as a man. Using his name to have fame and unwanted attention was not his style.

Plus nobody knowing who he was kept the police off his trail, for now.

"Boss, we need to talk." One of the corner boys came in and said, making him gesture to a seat in front of his desk. Unlike other kingpins, he didn't treat his workers like shit because of the simple fact that it makes it easier for people to turn on you when you treat them horribly, he had seen it too many times.

He gestured for the boy to talk, seeing he was a bit nervous. "I know you say the number one rule is to never rat but loyalty is everything right?" The little boy said fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, What you trying to say?" He nodded waiting for the boy to continue what he was so scared to say.

"Well I seen the new dude, getting out of a police car and dap the men off, I didn't hear the conversation but I dont trust it boss." The boy said finally making Donny nod and rub his beard.

"Thank you, here take this and get you something nice." He said reaching under his desk and giving him about 10 bands and waving the boy off.

He knew most of his corner boys were struggling but their pride was too big to ask for a handout so they often ended up on his trap doorstep begging for a job. The boy helped him out so why not help him out.

He got up and grabbed his jacket and headed out the back door to avoid being seen. He was going to get to the bottom of this problem before 5 o'clock came around, it was 3:30.

He got in his car and headed downtown to where he stationed the new nigga at. He remained calm cause he knew what he had to do, it wasn't nothing he hadn't done before.

"Get in lil nigga." He said once he found him at the corner store. The nigga looked spooked. "Im not gone tell you twice." He said making the boy quickly rush to the passenger side of the car.

"Wassup boss." The boy said counting the money he made for today, making Donny hold his hand out.

"Give me everything you got, even the product." He said making the boy grow confused but he still handed it over. "Now answer this, whats the first amendment?" He spoke as he turned the music down a little.

"Never rat."

"So you tell me why you feel like you exempt from this rule?" He said calmly pulling his gun out and  sitting it on his lap.

"I dont know what you talking about." The boy said shakily.

Donny hated to cut somebody's life short but he chose this fate when he chose to rat.

"Okay so, if the police come ask me about your body, I'll be sure to tell them the same thing." He spoke shooting the boy faster than the words left his mouth.

"Yeah, Bring me a car too. Burn his body." He said speaking with his cleanup crew as he pulled in a alley.

"Thanks gee." He said catching the keys he threw him. "Trap meeting tomorrow, let everybody know."

CHEYENNE MARIE CONNOR | 20

"Why would you even tell him that? Then you gone be the main one complaining about how he don't wanna leave you alone all night." Cheyenne said to her stupid ass love sick friend.

She had then told her clingy ex-boyfriend their moves for the night and now Chey didn't want to go but she didn't get dressed for nothing.

Cheyenne was business owner herself, having a successful hair line. Her frontals, closures,and bundles were flawless and affordable so alot of people fucked with it.

"Im sorry friend, I really am."

"Lets go." She said completely ignoring that bull shit because she knew this wouldn't be the last time.

Once they got in the uber Chey started to dance in her seat to the music that was playing. She wasn't about to let her friend and her toxic relationship fuck up her night.

She had a good week of sales and was ready to turn up, not knowing this would be the start of the rollercoaster she would call life.

"Watch your man, then should watch you mouth!" She yelled along with Nicki Minaj verse on motorsport. She had a few drinks in her system, she was feeling her self pointing that finger like all girls do when they rapping to Nicki.

"You got a fine piece of choclate eyeing you from VIP." Her friend whispered to her. Her ex still hadn't showed up so they were about to really enjoy themselves like they intended in the first place.

Cheyenne slowly looked up and met his eyes, he flashed a pretty ass million dollar smile and disappeared making her frown. He was definitely her type and from the looks of it he had money but that was just a plus to her.

"Thats yung miami and she signed to QC, how the fuck she get a deal and she been rapping bout a week." She mumbled along to city girls, downing what was left of her drink before she felt a tap on her back.

"Hey Im Donny." He said flashing her another smile that made her cheeks flush red.

"Santana." She said flashing him a smile back and checking him out shamelessly.

He had on some nice fitting black jeans with knee slits, a green button down that went with his skin perfectly with some nice gucci shoes and a nice watch. He looked mature and Ari liked that.

"Nice to meet you Miss Santana." He said smirking at her, making her smirk back. She thought he was fine but what she didn't know she was talking to the ruthless faceless devil,

SAVAGE.

okaaayyyy and heres my new book.. 😋😋😋
OH AND THIS A EVEN WILDER ROLLER COASTER