3 part 2

part 2, enjoy.❤️

Cheyenne Connor

"Girl He not coming

"Girl He not coming." Cheyenne mumbled into her phone, seeing that it was 8:30 and he still hadn't showed.

Chey wasn't tripping though, fuck it. She didn't really want to go out with him anyways. Something about him just didn't sit right.

"Nah, Ima stay and get me some food hoe." She spoke into the phone dryly before she hung up.

She looked over the menu for a bit then waved the waitress over, she was going to go ahead and eat. She couldn't lie and say she didn't feel a way. She was embarrassed, she thought he would come.

"Matter fact make it to go." She said to her waitress, she was one of the few people in the place but she no longer wanted to be there.

Once she received her food, she rushed to her car and thought about the whole thing.

As she was on her way home, she received a call from Donny.

"Hello." She said with a slight attitude.

"Now Miss Santana is that anyway to talk to your future husband." He said so smoothly to through the phone she felt like he was whispering directly into her ears.

"What you need?" She asked rolling her eyes because she could feel him smirking.

"Well I need for you to come ride with me." He said slickly, making her suck her teeth.

"Do you see what time it is, you know what old people say." She said playing with ends of her hair trying to bite back a smile. She was playing hard to get back she wanted to go for a ride with him, maybe even on him.

"Its only that type of party if you make it." He said deeply chuckling making her nod. He was quick on his toes, she liked that.

"I'll send you my location when I make it." She said and hung up, giving him no time to respond.

Donnell savage