First date

For ChloeHill565

So sorry this is very late but here is a merry Christmas gift for you and also a very late request drawing for you that I had never did but merry late Christmas. I Hope you like it oh btw this is inspired by your book 😊

enjoy

1978

Prince's POV

Ok today's is the day that I'm going to ask michael out on a date. I really hope he says yes, because it would be the best day of my life.

Normally he barley comes out of the house because of his father had worked him so much so now that he has some free time from practice I can finally get the chance to ask him up.

I spotted him at the front porch sketching on his book I walked up to him and tapped his shoulders he jumped up as he looked up.

"Prince you have got to stop doing that!" He cried "you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry about that. Uh hey listen um do you have any plans for today?" I asked him

"Prince you know how it is. me and my brothers always practice every. Single. Day. I have no free time. Thank god I got myself a little break from it."

"Oh what about weekends?"

"Well we take a break on weekends. Why you ask?"

"Well I was wondering if you will..um..will you um."

"Will I what?"

"I was hoping you would like to go out With me?"

"As in like a date?"

"Well if you considered that then yes."

"Of course I would love too."

Then we heard Joseph calling for Michael. "Michael your five minutes are up get over here and practice." He said sternly

"There goes joe calling me. But yeah I'll go out with you. Is Saturday ok with you?"

"Saturday is perfect. See you at seven?"

"Yeah."

"Michael!" Joseph yelled.

"I'm coming Joseph! Geez! See ya Prince." He said as he went to the house

"See ya..he says yes!"

Michael's POV

I can't believe Prince had asked me out. I was getting butterflies in my stomache just thinking about him now.

We were rehearsing Dancing Machine as I was beginning to do my cue I ended up messing up the lyrics.

"Michael what the hell was that man?" Marlon said

"Sorry guys I got distracted." I said "let's do it again from the top."

"Distracted about what is it Prince again?" Jackie asked

"How did you-"

"We're your big brothers and we all know that you had a crush on prince. Plus you can't shut up about him." Tito said.

"Man you better be glad Joe ain't here when you messed up the lyrics. Boy he would have a fit." Jermaine added.

"Did he asked you out?" Randy asked

I blushed as I couldn't answer my younger brother.

"He did didn't he?"

I nodded.