Mic stand seduction

Inspired by this photo right here 😘😘😍😍🍆🍆💦💦 this is going to be short as well but I hope you like it.

Prince's POV

I was going to michael's studio room to practice his dances as I brought him some dinner form KFC. I opened the door to saw michael dancing to his sister's music.

He spotted me. "Hi Prince!" He ran to me and kissed me. "Yay you brought chicken! I was getting hungry from all that hard work anyways." He took one chicken and took a bite out of it

"Want some?"he asked me
"No thanks I've already ate"

"You wanna see what I've come up with for my concert?"

"Sure!"

He got up and  turned on the music as began to dance. Then I realized it was an instrumental to dirty diana he began to dance really erotic as he stroked the mic as he kept singing. He then squat down as he kept stroking it. He looked at me and notice that I was really enjoying it as I notice that hardness in my pants. He walked over me as he unzipped my pants as he began to stroke my member.

Well that esculated quickly.

He began to do long strokes as he place his hand on my chest as I began to pant loudly. A moan escapes my mouth as I gripped the chair.

"Fuck! Keep going!" I said as I was moaning out loud.
I was a moaning mess as michael continued to givee a handjob. I could feel that I was close and wanted a release as I kept moaning his name

"Mike I'm cumming!" I shouted
"Go ahead." He said

I couldn't hold it any much longer as  I close my eyes and came on his face. I opened my eyes to see that I accidently shot my load on my boyfriend's face

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN CUM ON YOUR FACE!! LET ME CLEAN IT OFF!! I panicked as I grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face.

"That's ok babe." He giggled "this isn't the first time that you did this."

"Shut up."

"At least I didnt swallow Ha ha!"

"I hate you!" My face turned bright red when he said that

"I love you more!" He said as he kissed me as he walked back and continue his practice.

There done getting lazy too but thanks for reading I know this oneshot sucks but it'll get better.

Bye guys