We would walk to school together and go back together when we were at elementary school. Even after that I go to middle school, I will walk him to elementary school first then only walk to my school. I used to do that because I really see him as my litte brother and I dislike seeing he gets hurt.

"What does wuri eunsangie wanna eat? Noona's treat" I ask while tidying up his band in front of his forehead. He startles and looks at me with red cheeks. This kid must be so hot aigoo.

"You're red...want ice cream?" I touch his cheek. It's hot af. Guess I have let him waited for so long just now.

Eunsang nods, I pat his head, "let's go" We continue walking with our hands intertwined.

.

"Kring" the bell rings as I push the door. We reach a cafe to grab a bite and also, today is my last day staying in Daegu so I wanna have a nice farewell with Eunsang.

"Welcome" the girl at the counter smiles widely.

"Eunsang ah what do you wanna eat?" We sit near the window.

"Em...I want chocolate waffle with vanilla ice cream!" Eunsang says excitedly.

"Yah you can't just have ice cream for your lunch! Do you want some rice? Noona shares with you" I look at him with concern and he nods smiling.

"We would like to have one chocolate waffle with vanilla ice cream and also one bbq cheese baked rice. Thank you" I tell the girl

"Noona, will you come back here to visit me? I will miss you..." Soon the girl walks away and Eunsang puts his head on both of his hands, looking on the table mumbling.

"Of course I will miss you too" I ruffle his hair and he looks at me again with light in his eyes, "I promise I will visit you when I'm free ok?" I poke his cheek.

"Noona" Eunsang holds my hand which on his cheek and my another hand on table with his both hands

"Em?"

"I love you..." Eunsang plays with my fingers, and I laugh

"Of course I love you too! Eunsang ah"

.

"I can't believe you just wanna watch a movie with me. I'm leaving tomorrow after today we can't do other things!" I walk into my bedroom with Eunsang behind me. Since I gonna leave tomorrow morning, so I ask if he wanna do anything with me or not. I thought he wanna go to the amusement park since he loves adventure.

"But I love everything that we do together....." Eunsang sits silently at the edge of my bed looking down the floor.

"Aigoo...arasseo let's watch movie em?" Aladdin?" (Let's say Aladdin has been out in 2015😂)

"Yeah!!!"

We dig into my bed and cover up with my blanket. Eunsang and I sit beside each other while eating popcorns.

While we watch the movie, Jasmine and Aladdin in movie sing 'A whole New World', and Eunsang starts to sing

"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?"

I take turn to sing,
"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride"

(Together)
"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming