"Sleep, Tesoro," I hear his husky voice whisper and then i'm out like a light, my last thought being why does he cause this sensation and why do i like it so much?

"Luna?" I hear a fairly familiar voice, i peel my eyes open, i've been awake for the past twenty minutes, just laying with my eyes closed, contemplating everything. I see Lance at the foot of Titus' bed, his absence now very noticeable.

"The Alpha told me to wake you, he left you water and a note, the romantic fool." Lance chuckles as he points to the bedside table, i small smile embraces my face as i stare at a small glass and pull the note off,

I couldn't wake you, You have no idea how much you coming to me meant to me, i wish i could've stayed longer, see you tonight tesoro

-Titus

I smile subtly at the letter as i push my self out of the bed, "Where's my sister?" I question as i walk closer to him "With mine, separating them yesterday was a nightmare, she has been asking for you though, Go get dressed, Alpha has been very clear that i'm to make you eat, and i'm not allowed to leave you until you do so, fucking bastard." A small giggle leaves my lips as i nod heading towards 'my room'

I have no choice but to try, If what the moon goddess said was true, then without Titus, i could be in danger, and with me being in danger, results in Charity and Libby and everyone i love being in danger too.

I look through the walk in closet as i wonder what to wear, "Who bought all these clothes?" I question Lance as i pick up a white cropped vest, "Alpha's mother made it, Maria." I nod fondly of the kind women as i grab a small blue skirt and a pair of white kitten heels.

I quickly pull on the underwear i grabbed before coming in along with the cropped shirt and mini skirt. As i step out, Lance playfully whistles, causing me to laugh. I'm forced to not brush my hair so it doesn't go frizzy and instead settle on pulling the front back into a ponytail wrapping a light blue scrunchy around it as i leave the rest down, I do light makeup as i listen to Lance as he talks fondly about his mate before i sigh, "Done." I say.

" I say

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Very...Cute," Lance comments causing me to tilt my head in confusion as i follow him out of the room. "Lance? Can you explain some of this werewolf stuff to me." He gives me a small nod as we arrive in the kitchen, i look around the beautiful cottage like place, a large glass door leads to an outside area and the carpeted floor looks soft enough to sleep on.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He questions as he pulls out a plate of pancakes, My mouth widens a moment before closing shut "Alpha made them before he left," I nod in realization as he places them i. front of me, i almost moan in delight at the amazing taste that explodes around my mouth.

"Tell me about the pack," I say as i take another bite, fiddling with the fork in my hand, "Well Maria gave you a basic run down, but we are basically just a massive family, all ruled by Alpha Titus. The only difference to the regular human community is the fact that we have more punishments for certain things, if you speak badly about the Alpha, for example, he takes it as a sign of a challenge and you must fight till either one submits or dies," a gasp escapes my lips.