𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

It's been a week since Adaijah last talked to Zion, Aaliyah, and the boys minus Edwin cause he's always around. Adaijah decided to quit her job at Victoria Secrets. It took up to much of her time, and she was also busy with interviews and her YouTube schedule.

So now she would just sit in her room and eat ice cream and watch Netflix if she wasn't making a video for her channel.

Here and there she would stalk Zion's page to see what he's been posting, but he hasn't posted anything.

She was chilling in her room watching Stranger Things, one of her favorite shows. She was obsessed with Millie Bobby Brown and her how well she played her character.

As she watched the show her phone started ringing. She quickly paused her show and grabbed her phone off the charger. She looked at the caller ID

THICKYNICKY😽🍑

She answered the call, putting the phone on speaker. "Hey Nick, what's up." She said, taking another scoop of cookie dough ice cream into her mouth.

"Adaijah." Aaliyah's sweet little voice ringed through her phone.

"Hey, Warrior princess."

"Hey Adaijah, I miss you." Aaliyah said. A smile appeared on Adaijah face as she missed the little girl too.

"I miss you more."

"Can you come and talk to my daddy?" She asked. Adaijah was still conflicted about Zion and don't know if she's ready to face him yet.

"Why? What's wrong." Adaijah asked. She gets up from her bed and walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"He won't come out his room, my daddy won't talk to me, and he's not eating, I'm worried about him. Please help my daddy." Adaijah couldn't say no to Aaliyah, she's too adorable to resist.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few don't worry." Adaijah hangs up the phone.

She puts her ice cream back into the freezer. She decided not to change because Aaliyah made it sound urgent. She slips on her crocs and grabs her car key.

She tells Kiana she's leaving and runs to her car.

___________

Adaijah makes it to the prettymuch house and knocks on the door. Nick answers letting her in.

She walks over to Aaliyah pulling her into a big hug and Aaliyah wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"Are you and daddy fighting?" She asked. Adaijah let's out a chuckle, you can't hide anything from Aaliyah she'll get all the information.

"No, sweetie, we just had a little disagreement and we gave each other time to relax." She said.

"That sounds like a fight." Aaliyah said, making Adaijah laugh. She what she means. "Anyways he's in his room like always, fix him." Aaliyah runs into the backyard and plays with the dogs.

Adaijah made her way upstairs and stops at his room door. She knocks on the door waiting for an answer. "Go away, I told you guys I'm fine." Zion's voice says on the other side of the door.

She opens his door and walks in. She took a look at the scenery and was shocked. His room was dirty there were dirty clothes everywhere, it was like his room was trash. Zion is laying down his body facing the other way.

"Oh my god, I said go away." He says, not moving an inch, thinking that it was just one of the boys.

Adaijah climbed into his bed, she pulled him by his shoulder making him turn to her. Once their eyes met his whole personality changed his eyes that was once dark were light again.

"Adaijah." He said, quietly almost in a whisper. He thought he was dreaming, that she was all apart of his head.

"I'm here Zion." Her hands find his face, cupping them.

He puts his big hand over her hand. He felt like he could breath now like there isn't a weight sitting on his chest anymore and it was refreshing.

"I'm sorry." He started, but Adaijah shook her head.

"No I'm sorry." She said. "I jumped to conclusions and didn't let you explain, I'm an idiot and I hurt you, Z." She said as tears start to form in her eyes.

He didn't say anything. He grabbed adaijah by her waist and pulling her closer, putting his head in her neck, taking in her scent.

They didn't say anything but just take in each other's presence. Zion's arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, he nuzzled his head further into her neck.

Adaijah plays in his hair, massaging his scalp. It felt good to have him in her arms again, she missed his hugs and kisses, she just missed him.

She felt Zion place small kisses on her neck. Oh, how much she missed his neck kisses, they were everything to her.

"I missed you dai." Zion mumbles into Adaijah's neck. A smile creeps onto her face as she wraps her arms around his build body.

"I missed you too ugly." Adaijah said making Zion laugh. "Your daughter missed you too."

"I know, I've been a terrible dad." He sighed.

Adaijah separates herself from Zion and leaves the room. "Where are you going?" He asked.

Adaijah walks into Aaliyah room to see her playing with her dolls. "You want to see your daddy?" She asked. Aaliyah shakes her violently, wanting to see her father.

She runs out of her room and into Zion's. Adaijah walks back into Zion's. She sees Aaliyah snuggled into her fathers chest.

Adaijah takes in the scene. She watched as Aaliyah holds on tightly to her father. It was heartwarming for her.

"I missed you daddy." She said. She pulls away from him and plays in his dreads.

"I missed you too babes, I'm sorry for not being there for you."

"Your here now." She said. Adaijah climbs on the bed with both of them.

They all lay in Zion's bed, Aaliyah inbetween Adaijah and Zion. They laid in silence until they all fall into a deep slumber.