𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ᎪᎠᎪᏆᏓᎪᎻ ᏔᎪᏞKᏚ ᏆNᎢᎾ her apartment with arms filled with grocery bag. Struggling to even walk. She puts the bag down in the kitchen and goes to find Kiana.

Adaijah walks into Kiana room and sees her on her phone with headphones in. She jumps on her bed, getting Kiana's attention.

Kiana takes out one side of her headphones and looks at Adaijah with a unamused face, that screamed of boredom.

"What?" Kiana said. Adaijah could not wipe a smile off her face, it was like it was tattooed there.

By the look on Adaijah's face Kiana knew she had something to say. She lets out a sigh taking out the other side of her headphones, to hear here better.

"What can I possibly do for you Adaijah?" Kiana said sarcastically but Adaijah didn't care.

"I might have a date with someone." The look on Kiana face was priceless, as like she didn't believe what Adaijah was saying.

"With who?"

"A guy named Zion, I met him at the grocery store." Adaijah admitted. Adaijah head starts reanimating Zion features over and over again.

Kiana boredom expression never fades, making Adaijah question it.

"I just told you I might have a date, and you didn't even smile for me, not even a smirk." Adaijah sits up, and sat down next to her best friend.

"Because most guys you date are either fuckboys, mental, emotionally unstable, stupid, toxic, weird, criminals... must I continue." Kiana said, Listing Adaijah past relationships. Adaijah couldn't help but to roll her eyes

Yeah, she'll admit she did have some pretty bad relationships, were the guys were everything Kiana described. But Zion is different and Adaijah could feel it in her gut.

"Well Zion is different, I could tell."

"So what's the icebreaker than?" Kiana asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Kiana gives her a look, trying to make her crack, but it wasn't working.

"So, what do you know about this Zion?" Kiana questioned. Adaijah hates when Kiana does this.

Everytime Adaijah gets into a relationship Kiana has to question her and doubt the relationship before anything happens.

"He's caring, he's not that older than me, he has a daughter-" Before Adaijah could say anything else Kiana cuts her off.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have an icebreaker."

Adaijah scoffs at the girl sitting next to her. "That is not an icebreaker." Adaijah said defending her statement as Kiana gave her a crazed look.

"Yes it is, next thing you know, your playing mommy, cooking and cleaning all over their house, playing tea time with his daughter."

"Aaliyah is a angel. She's literally the sweetest and cutest little girl ever, and if you meet her you'll love her." Adaijah suggested.

"You've already met his daughter?" Kiana said in utter disbelief.

"Yes. She got separated from Zion in the grocery store and I gladly helped her find her father, who turned out to be so damn fine." Adaijah takes her bottom lip in between her teeth, thinking about Zion.

"I'm going to let you do what you want, but if Zion turns out to be a kidnapper, with serious daddy issues, there's going to be a whole bunch of I told you so's coming your way."

"And when you find out he isn't, I get 50 bucks for your hysterical conspiracy theories." Kiana agreeing to the deal, by raising one eyebrow and a smirk appears on her smug face.