"No you not." She said. "Now I'm not letting you touch my hair again. If you touch it while I'm giving you head, I'm straight biting yo shit."

"And that's the day you get your ass whooped." I say. "Hurry up so I can take you home."

"Aight I'm done." She rolled her eyes at me. "Go start the car up."

"Ard." I stretched as I got up and left the room. I'm happy I finally got my own shit, and not riding 'round in my mama whip.

As I was walking downstairs, Jalicia was coming in and she had a bitch with her.

I couldn't help but laugh at them. "Yo, Zar, come here." I yelled.

"Hold on bitch, I'm putting my shoes on." She said.

"You brought this bitch in here?" I asked.

"Don't call me no bitch, bro."

"Don't call me bro, bitch." I said.

"Stop talking to my girlfriend like that." Jalicia said.

"Your girlfriend know you was in here getting fucked the other night?" I asked, telling the truth.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes and Reko looked at her. "Shut the fuck up Samir, you play too much."

Zara finally came downstairs. Stood behind me. "Fuck she in here for?"

"Zara, why the fuck you in here?" Jalicia asked.

"Because I can be here, the fuck?" She got smart. "Why the fuck you bringing opps up in here?"

"I bring who ever I fucking want in my house, the fuck?" Jalicia got smart back. "Now get the fuck out."

"Bitch, you didn't buy this house, nor do you pay a fucking bill in this house." I said.

"Bitch gon tell me to leave, like we wasn't bout to dip." Zar said to me. "Now I gotta stay a few more hours since bitches want to play."She moved from behind me and sat on the couch.

I laughed as I shook my head. "Now, Reko get the fuck out or ima have Zar drag you out."

Reko nodded as she reached for the door, but Jalicia stopped her, making me and Zar suck our teeth.

"You don't got to leave." She said to Reko.

"Oh my fucking god, you so annoying." Zara said. "Just let her fucking leave, I see why Key was sick of your shit."

"Bitch, you stay in our business." Jalicia rolled her eyes.

"Call me a bitch again." Zar said.

"Y'all calling us all types of bitches, but when she say it it's a problem?" Reko quiet ass spoke up.

Zar stood from the chair and walked up to the both of them.

Jalicia sucked her teeth. "Girl move, nobody tryna fight you."

I laughed at the fact that she called her girl and not bitch.

"Nobody tryna fight." Zara said. "I'm just tryna figure out why the fuck Reko talking like she tough."

"Ain't even talking like I'm t—"

"Bitch, why you still in here? Didn't I tell you to leave?" I asked Reko.

She sucked her teeth as she pushed Jalicia out the way to walk out the door.

"I fucking hate y'all yo." Jalicia stomped up the stairs.

"Come on, daddy." Zara walked out of the house making me smirk and follow behind her.

Zara Coleman

"Hello?" I answered the phone call as I watched tv.

"Hey, baby girl! I miss you so much!"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I miss you to ma."

"Can you please come down?" She begged.

I sighed. "I'll see."

"Aw, baby girl you say this all the time." She spoke. "You're always too busy for me."

"I'm sorry." I responded. "But I'll see if I can come."

"You don't have to stay for long." She tried to reason. "3 days? A weekend? I'll pay for you to get here and back."

"I'll let you know when I can come." I told her.

"Aw, Okay." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"How are you though?" I asked, but she was quiet. "Hello?"

I heard her sniffle. "Don't cry, mama."

"I'm just so sorry, Zara! I really am." She cried over the phone. "I know I've been a bad mom, but I want to make it up to you!"

"It's okay, everyone makes mistakes." I told her.

It hurt me so much to say it was okay, but I know she's learned from her many mistakes and has changed.

"I know but I should've been there for you Zara! You used to hate me, and you probably still do. If you do I don't blame you." She expressed her feelings to me. "But I'm changing, I went to rehab, I still go to my AA meetings, and I'm building better relationships with all of my kids."

"And ours seems to broken beyond repair, but I still want to try to fix it." She sniffled.

"We can fix it." I said but she didn't say anything, she just kept sniffling. "Aight, I'll talk to you later, I love you ma."

I said the three words that I was most uncomfortable with.

"Okay Zara, I love you more." Her voice cracked.

I sat on my bed, not even interested in the tv show anymore, with my heart feeling extremely heavy.

My phone went off and I seen that Mensa texted me.

I got up, put some slides on and made my way outside to Mensas car

"Wassup kin?" He smiled and hugged me when I stepped in the car.

"Hey." I said as I hugged him back.

"What's wrong?" His smile dropped once he noticed I wasn't ok.

"I'm good." I told him.

"Mmcht, what's wrong zarzar?" He asked.

"I'm cool." I said.

He sighed as he put the car in drive. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, yes, as involuntary tears fell from my eyes.