Elma and Work

After I finally finished hanging with Takiya and Fafnir, I opened my phone to see that I got multiple texts.

Some were from Elma, some where from Kobayashi, some were even from Kanna. Though, I saw that Shouta had texted me on our group chat.

Ever since our beach trip, Shouta came to me to show him on "How to become more of a Man" in his words.

I opened the text chat and saw that he sent me a screenshot of a conversation he seemingly just had of Lucua. Oh dear...

I sighed and looked at Shouta's next message

I sighed and looked at Shouta's next message. "What do I do?! The Demon is trying to sway me again!" I chuckle and gave a simple response.

(YN): Just stay strong. Keep an iron will. You aren't legal enough to indulge.

I could normally count on Shouta to give me a quick response. But I just decided that I should head home to check on the apartment. With Kanna gone, it should be more peaceful.

TimeSkip brought to you by... this.

Eclipse: Damn

Eclipse: Damn. Should I do another rap thing in the time skip?
Skullbasher: If you were half decent at anything, Yes. Yes you should.
Eclipse: biTCH-

Once (YN) arrived home, he was welcomed to the sight of Kobayashi and Tohru, both being almost completely naked, crashed down onto the couch.

(YN), to the best of his ability, tried to cover up the girls with a blanket. Fortunately, it wasn't that difficult. He then went into his room and walked in to see Elma was working on a project.

(YN): Hey Elma.
Elma: O-Oh! Hi Hun..
(YN): Whatcha working on?
Elma: just working on a project.. I mean, I gotta get it done soon..

Upon closer inspection, (YN) noticed that Elma had bags under her eyes... it's likely from several nights of just working.

(YN): I actually think you've done enough work, Elma. You should rest.
Elma: Heh.. Yeah.. m-maybe..
(YN): Look at me.

Elma hummed and turned over to me. Her eyes drooped, completely giving away that she was almost exhausted. I sighed and took to the computer. I saved any progress she made and turned it off. Elma seemed to resist slightly, but I dragged her into bed regardless.

Elma's fighting immediately stopped as her head met the pillow. She mumbled something and held my hand while I pecked her lips. She hugged me and trapped me in her hold as she hummed happily, slowly drifting off into sleep.

(YN) sighed to himself and smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around Elma and pulled her closer to himself. He closed his eyes, for the first time in the almost five years of him and Kobayashi lived together, he was finally able to get some actual sleep.

Meanwhile, things where getting a little.. wild at Saikawa's house.

Saikawa: What mvie do you wanna watch now??Kanna: Ironman

Kanna: Ironman.
Saikawa: We already watched that one, Silly!
Kanna:... Then lets play a game!
Saikawa: Alright. What game would you like to play?
Kanna: Hm.. Twister?
Saikawa: W-We.. already p-played that..

While Kanna nodded and began to search for a different game to play, Saikawa couldn't help but squeal and blush heavily.

Kanna: Maybe we could Smash?
Saikawa: S-Smash.. Bros..?
Kanna:...sure.

As Saikawa began to set up the Nintendo switch, Kanna just watched with a blank stare.

This. This was NOT what she meant.

After a few games with Saikawa and Kanna, with Kanna winning almost all of them, It was time for Kanna to go home. She had seen quite enough.

Kanna smiled as she thought back to when she and Saikawa first played Twister. As she walked home, she placed her hand on the door nob.

Kanna: I would have-

While Tohru struggled to get up from the couch, she sighed in pain while she turned back towards the door, seeing familiar horns from the door.

Kanna: Dragon style.
Tohru: m-mornin' Kanna..
Kanna: Oh! Lady Tohru.

The little dragon rushed over to Tohru and smiled as her tail wagged.

Kanna: Any luck on the date?
Tohru: Yes. Headache.
Kanna: Want water?
Tohru: Yes please..

As Kanna nodded, she ran to the kitchen and ran back with a bottle of water which Tohru drank it eagerly.