Part Six - The Adventure Turns - 19. Milo

Seeing Guy led away in handcuffs was a relief, we could finally go and find Teddy.

I scanned the group of people stood watching as the police car left and saw Grandpa talking to an angry Uncle John,  Aunt Evelyn watching from Moms side, a look of devastation on her face.  I was sure Uncle John was trying to persuade Grandpa to make it all go away but I know he won't. What Guy did was too far and he needs to deal with the consequences.
Other guests had departed swiftly after Duncan had returned to the house with a sobbing Teddy and much as I wanted to go to her, I had been instructed to direct the police.  Paul had waited with me, only leaving when we heard Marion screaming at Teddy, before she was wrestled out of the house where her parents packed her into a car and drove away, Their friends had taken Guy's Range Rover back to town but only after Lucy had spoken to them all.

Paul was now holding Lucy as she broke down in his arms, blaming herself, but the blame was not hers, we were more to blame that Lucy, we had promised Teddy we would be by her side all night and he still took her from us.

The detective inspector who had arrived just after the first police car had already spoken to Lucy and briefly to Duncan but was waiting to speak to Grandpa, my brothers and Teddy.

Luka and Niko came to stand next to me as we watched Uncle John storm off calling for Aunt Evelyn over his shoulder, mom hugged her and she nodded at Grandpa before following him to their car and leaving.

"Should we leave?" Niko asked softly and I sighed, I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay and be there for her but after what Guy did, how could we.

"No, you stay!" we jumped at Lucy's words not having noticed her approach.  "I've spoken to Teddy, she wants to continue the weekend and Duncan has agreed"
"But..." I start but Lucy shakes her head.

A shout from the steps makes Lucy turn and head towards the house, Olivia is calling her, The detective inspector and Duncan at her side, and words are exchanged before Lucy nods and heads inside with him and Olivia.

Duncan walks over to join us, his face showing the strain of the evening.
"How is she?" Luka asks for all of us.
"Shaken, jumpy but luckily angry, very angry" he tells us and barks a short laugh at our surprised faces. "Boys, I can't thank you enough for what you did tonight, and even before when you alerted your Grandfather to Guy's behaviour, if you hadn't realised she was missing and raised the alarm, who knows what could have happened, she could have killed him" he finishes.

"Sir?"
"Teddy has a temper and that temper helped her tonight and will continue to help her deal with what happened, she beat him, took him down with her hands tied behind her back, but she has a soft heart and there will be times when her mind drifts into 'what ifs' scenarios and then she will need support and care from those around her, now Teddy has already said and I agree, let's carry on this weekend,  for her, unless I'm mistaken and you are not interested in my daughter?" he raises his brow at us and we all nod silently. "Good, that's settled then, I expect Lucy will stay with Teddy tonight and you'll see her in the morning" he smiles at us before heading for his last remaining guests, Grandpa and our mom's.

We sit on the balustrade and watch, silently going over in our minds what happened, till Duncan heads inside and Grandpa waves us over.

"Right boys, we will be back for lunch on Monday, now you look after that young lady" he instructs as he pulls each of us into a hug, our mom's watching on.

"We like her too", Aunt Sera added as they too hugged us before heading for the car, leaving us to head through the now silent house up to our rooms.

XX

Guilt plagued all of us over the rest of the long weekend but Teddy seemed to have put it behind her, Lucy making sure that one of us or she was always about and keeping Teddy busy.  Grandpa and our moms returned for lunch on the Monday and once again the old coot tried to charm our girl.
At Pauls's suggestion we had put the tournament off till the Monday afternoon, so we could show off our new skill to our family as well and after Teddy's demonstration of how it should be done, we competed, Luka winning, with me a close second and Niko third, Teddy had asked what we wanted as a prize and we all asked for a date with her, much to her and our families amusement, but she readily agreed.

The weekend over we had all returned to town, back to studying but we kept up our chase, if we were not seeing her that day, we would phone or text, after two weeks we had given her a key to our flat and told her to come and go as she wanted, she didn't use the key till after the second month and it wasn't till our third month of dating her that she really became ours.

Niko had cooked dinner for us all and Teddy had arrived early and was reading on her kindle app in the lounge, she was so engrossed in her book, a smile on her face, that she wasn't aware that we all stood watching her, till Luka plucked the device from her hand and started to read, and what a read.

"Teddy?" I had questioned as she flamed red with embarrassment "What are you reading?"
Her mumbled explanation about her mum lending her a book about reverse harems so she could understand how to deal with our relationship, made our jaws drop, Olivia read this stuff.

Luka had read out loud another steamy chapter and Teddy had fidgeted in front of our eyes.  Was she ready for more, we had all kissed and shared some heavy petting with Teddy, but nothing more, not yet.

"Is this what you want baby, do you want us to do this to you?" Niko asked holding his hand out to her and our eyes had widened at her whispered "Yes" before she put her hand in his.

He had pulled her to her feet and we all stepped closer surrounding her "Are you sure?" I had asked, wanting to proceed but not wanting to pressure her, but she had looked each of us in the eye before shocking us once again.

"I want you, all of you, I want to feel your hands and naked bodies pressing against mine, I want you to make me yours, I dream about it... all of you together and individually, you know I can't choose one of you, I know what we are doing together and I don't care about the negative comments, I don't care what other people think, I know what I want and its you, for as long as you want me" her eyes flashed with the truth of her feelings for us.

"In which case, that's forever, because we're never letting you go" I promised her, pulling her into my arms and kissing her before turning her to Niko, my hands stroking up her spine and finding the zip at the back of her top, lowering it slowly, giving her a chance to protest but she was lost in her kiss, Niko turned her to Luka, ours hands now working together to strip the clothes from her curves.  Her low moans driving us on, as our hands stroked and caressed, as she kissed Luka, till she was naked in front of us.

Luka lifting her into his arms, her legs wrapping round his waist "Bedroom" he groaned his hands coming down to cup her arse as he led the way.

That night dinner had burned, but we didn't care, our relationship had strengthened and continued to grow, she was ours and everyone knew it.