We headed to lunch my favorite part of the day with my fat ass.

×××

"Alright y'all, it's time to make your rounds. Please make sure the new people feel as welcomed as possible. Our first impression we leave on someone is always the most important." Our supervisor told us. I don't even know why we need supervision ain't like we on payroll but I digress.

My co-worker and I made our way down the hall for new "residents". Personally I don't like to use the word patients, it's degrading.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️  THE R WORD ⚠️

We parted ways as I visited my first round. I read the file and figured out Talib was a psychopath.

For several minutes he'd open up to me and tell me everything. He would prey on his weak victims for weeks and even months at a time while planning their demise. When he got his prey where he wanted them he would trap them like mice and torture them for days.

These weren't innocent people however...

"Why'd you choose them Talib?" I questioned him curiously. He was a tall guy, chocolate complexion, medium to large build, pretty handsome.

 He was a tall guy, chocolate complexion, medium to large build, pretty handsome

"They were bad people, they preyed on the weak so I did the same to them."

"Elaborate please."

"They raped little children.....m-my 2 year old daughter was r-raped by a 40 year old man. S-she didn't stand a chance, my baby girl died that day. I did this world a fucking favor, those motherfuckers should be praising me!"

"Wow, T-Talib I'm so sorry about your daughter. I hope you killed the person who did that to her." I said honestly.

"He was my first victim." He smiled at me.

"He deserved it..they all did." I smiled back.

I left him with a few encouraging words and made my way down the list..

I walked into the next room and was welcomed with a bright smile.

"Wow you're so pretty." The young girl beamed at me. She was light skinned, slim, had a crazy curly afro, and a face tat that resembled a cloud.

Who is it?

"No you're the one that's gorgeous! Why are you in here?"

"They made me do something really bad."

"They?"

"The voices in my head. He cheated so I taught him a lesson." She chuckled.

Schizophrenia.

"How'd you teach him a lesson?"

"Guys, I have to tell her. She's so pretty and nice."

"I cut his dick off and shoved it down her throat. I killed them both with my katana sword." She smiled.