'Me? How?' Selene asked confused. 'Prior to your death, the shock of danger has unlocked your deep animal instincts which created me, your inner self. The strange phenomenons you experienced then was your hidden instincts of a Dragon.' The dragon spoke. 'It would of been hard to understand if I had never been reborn, then I wouldn't of thought that anything like this was possible. But anyway...you said something about me reaching my power?' Selene thought hearing a hum. 'That's right...your true power is inside of you locked away by yourself. I am that power, your called summon. Your unevolved Sage mode of a Dragon God of Destruction. Your young body isn't capable to force out the power, nor ready for it to come naturally. You should train your body to its pinnacle of physical strength in all aspects of ones body, that way it'll come to you...the power of a Dragon God of Destruction, your own prior form, the animal beast, a deity...your true strength.' The Dragon spoke making Selene grin unconsciously.

'I'm quite the badass then huh? Jeez...just thinking about it makes my body shiver in excitement. Wait! So tell me...you just spoke that cliche way and all, which was cool and badass like but you said 'your own prior form' what did that mean?' Selene spoke making the Dragon chuckle for the first time. 'That is right, you're quite sharp. What I meant was that, before all existence, I am you and you are me...you're my reincarnation.' The Dragon explained making Selene's jaw to drop open with shock. 'Before all existence...this...I have never thought of such thing was possible, even tho I was reborn into Naruto universe...(Chuckle) There is far more to the existence than just our world...' Selene thought shocked but begun calming herself down. 'Okay then...I shall achieve that pinnacle of strength and recover my lost long power.' Selene thought determined glancing down at her hand and doing the most cliche thing ever, she squeezed it tight into a fist. 'I'll reach it no matter what.'

Present:

'Seems we'll be leaving soon for our divine training.' The Dragon spoke making Selene hum sadly. 'Yeah...it looks that way. I'm just sad I'll be leaving my home, and my new built bonds.' Selene thought knowing that leaving this village, Konoha, she has to do it as a rogue ninja. She'll have to travel the world which means she will be out of Naruto's timeline for a long while before she reaches her state of deity. Selene walked up to her soul which was floating in mid air getting protected by the gold dragon. The sphere of pure energy so huge you couldn't see the top. 'I've got quite the big life force.' Selene thought chuckling placing a hand on it feeling the unfathomable power floating within it. 'I'll be leaving then.' Selene spoke glancing up at the Dragon. 'See you next time...Selene Uzumaki.' The Dragon bid his farewell while Selene succumbed to darkness.

Selene came back to her original body breathing out a relieved sigh gaining a smirk. 'Seems I'm getting stronger.' Selene thought feeling the itching of her eyes making her rub them before getting shocked when she was able to slid them open, she slowly opened them up getting used to the light. 'Chakra!?' Selene yelled in her mind seeing chakra all around her, the birds flying yet she saw their chakra pattern, trees, grass, the whole wilderness. 'No, no, no this can't be...this can't be happening.' Selene thought shooting up to her feet taking her headband off to look at her reflection before chocking on her own breath from shear shock. "R-Rinnegan?" She muttered out loud seeing her Rinnegan eyes with whirlpools in them, purple colour.

She sensed Jiraiya's chakra and the sound of a loud spit making her snap her head towards him seeing him trying to get over his shock. "S-Selene...h-how did you? This..." Jiraiya tried to speak yet couldn't comprehend the shock, seeing someone gain a Rinnegan in front of his eyes was too much, he only saw one other person before which was Nagato. "Jiraiya-san! The hell you doing here!?" Selene yelled out dashing to his side quickly apprehending him and pushing him down to the ground, she stretched her fist out having it infused with her chakra ready for the kill.