❀ Two Kids Room: MiRin

~☫~

~☫~

When the cameras started rolling, Minho peeked his head through the door to check who was sitting on blue clad bed. Haerin sat criss cross in the framed corner, stuffing her face with the snacks that the staff provided.

"Ah, I'm stuck with this crazy otter." Minho sighed, starting the episode with his signature sassy attitude.

"What's up ugly." The girl replied nonchalantly, already used to his quips. The two idols have always had an interesting dynamic. At first glance, it would look like all they're good at doing is spewing insults at each other or flirting. Or maybe both at the same time.

Minho strolled over to her before flopping down on the bed, pulling himself into a kneeling position. He leaned his head forward, purposely getting too close to her personal bubble. Haerin could feel his body heat hitting her face, and inched away a small bit on instinct. Minho smirked.

"Funny joke, jagi. I'm handsome, and you love me."

Haerin squinted and reached one hand up to squish the brunette's cheeks, forced
his lips into a little kissy pout, and turned his face towards the camera.

"Brush your teeth uggo." She joked.

Although she couldn't hide her smile, Haerin tapped her pointer finger twice against Minho's face. It was her way to say:  'stop your excessive need to annoy me, and change the subject already'.

Minho grinned as he pulled away, happy with himself for flustering the girl merely minutes into their segment. Nonetheless, he obliged to the girl's request and swiftly switched up the topic while stealing the snacks Haerin had previously claimed. He reached for the candies only, knowing Haerin preferred chips.

"You know, I haven't seen your bird in a while. I almost forgot he exists." Minho drawled, sticking a cherry lollipop in his mouth.

"You don't even know his name, do you?" Haerin raised her eyebrow.

"Course I do- it's Sandro."

"It's Sonho." Haerin deadpanned. "You're a hypocrite, you know? Getting prissy when someone forgets who your cats are, and then forgetting my baby."

Minho laughed sheepishly, and fiddled with the candy stick poking out from between his lips. His other hand supported his head as he leaned against the railing of the bed.

"Hey, do you remember when we had that dumb fight?" The boy asked, suddenly eager to stroll down memory lane. Haerin pursed her lips.