16

Youngboy

" pulled off in the Maybach i came back whipping the roads" i screamed coming down da stairs

"Kentrell shut the fuck up , i know you see mariah tryna go to sleep god damn. " nari said aggravated.

" Guh shut the fuck up and hop off my dick" I said walking past her to go to the kitchen .

"Bit- she threw the remote at my head .

" Guh stop fucking abusing me for i start whooping your ass " i said coming out the kitchen pointing at her .

" Boy shake sum cause you not gon hit my cousin" Miya said coming out of nowhere .

"Period "

" Guh shut the fuckup for i make you miss your pEriOd again" i said kissing mariah .

i turned around about to walk out before nari started whining " So you gone leave without giving me a kiss ? "

" I know you not about to cry " i said coming towards her .

" You don't love me nomore " she said crying .

" Ummmm " miya said " I'm just gone come back when you give me my cousin back cause since when she give a fuck about a kiss , the fuck ? "

" Bae you seriously crying cause ian give you no kiss ? " i said sitting her on my lap .

" Yes i love you and you just gone kiss mariah like her ass can give you one back" she said covering her face .

" Are you pregnant ? " i said confused .

" No i'm on my period " when she said that i threw her on the couch .

" bye manariah , you such a baby bruh " i said pecking her lips twice . " i love you ite i'll be back "

"i love you too " she said hugging me .

with that being said i hopped in the car and drove to the studio to start on my new project.

Miya