Chapter 3!

Amiya|miya|Atl.

Right now me and Ree in atl because we had to come see my cousin Vassiah and we was going to Lil baby concert .

"Say ? what we going to wear tonight ? " i said since we was just sitting round doing nothing and baby concert in 4 hours and they like to move Slow af.

"Well we can go to the mall in bout a hour or so cause i need some clothes to match this bright ass hair " vassiah said laughing .

"Yes causeeee you looking like a big LemonHead right now son"Ree said laughing and i busted out laughing cause vassiah looked hurt.

"first of all ho i'm not yo sOn so watch ya mouth second bitch gone head stiff as weave bitch GET THE GUN " when she said that i diedddd then came back cause she is to much .

"bitch ? stiff wea?" then she started moving her hair like that li girl off ig" boo STIFF THERE" and they was going back and forth for bout an hour .

"ite bitches we need to go to the mall so we can get ready for my niggaaaaa" i said and started twerking then vassiah ugly ass pushed me so i fell . "fuck u bitch"

" not gay anymore boobooo"

"guaaaa u know u still like girls" i said laughing while starting the car.

"exactly faggot" ree said and we all laughed and drove to Lenox mall "

Yasmeen|yas|baton Rouge

Me , nari , And Liyah all sitting round boomer house cause we bored and we don't know what's the move yet..

"Sooooo we all just finna look slump and dumb like this kickback ain't in 3 hours " we all popped our heads up at Kd and mugged him .

"So nigga this WHOLE time u knew there was moves and u just now telling us ? mane u something else kelldrick. Ben said laughing.

"exactly dumbo , u need to learn how to open ur mouth big ear'd bitch u clearly seen its boring as fuck"

Everybody nodded in agreement .

"well since dumbo told us in 3 hours there's a kickback we finna go home so we can get ready " nari said getting off of K lap.

i peeped them too 👀😂.

"bye nuni "

" bye tootie" k said kissing her cheek.

"awweee" we all said at the same time then looked at eachother and laughed .

Youngboy|Kentrell.

"say , yb u really feeling shawty ? " 3 said.

i mean i really don't knowww if i have feelings or not cause i'm still fucking jania .. but ima cut that bitch off cause she fucking up my moves with nari and when nene find out bout nari- oh that's when the tea comes in . i laughed in my head thinking of what i just said.

everybody was still looking at me waiting for a response. " Yeah i'm feeling li bit. but ion know if she ready for what's coming with me , she just my li ride and motivation for now . " i said and they all nodded except for Kd he just shook his head .

" what now Kd " i said laughing.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT FEELING SHAWTY SHE BAD AS FUCK IF I WAS YOU SHIDDD ILL FUCK HA LIFE UP THEN TRAP HA .. sike nah but fr.. you need to stop leading my bestfriend if you don't want her or whatever cause u still fw nene bra and that shit ain't cute to be a side guh " kd said .

i lowkey felt that shit .. his was right😂. i need to stop leading shawty on if i have another bitch on me and i'm over here kissing up on nari.. fuck it imma cut nene right now😂!!