Chapter 10.

So i changed ree character cause she looked like a man soo .

This is ree and her instagram is @nunidior in the book and irl

Back to the book 🤣✔️.

_____________________
Ree

Me and 3 was just chilling in bed cause it was 10 am and we just woke up so it was quiet.

Kd and ben had just walked into the room to chill with us since they basically live here.

" Say what's the moves today" ben said laying across on the bed with kd.

" Ion know mane i wanna go out to eat or the mall with the gang but you know nari and yb ain't fw eachother right now" kd said.

" I know bruh shit crazy they was just happy together. " 3 said shaking his head.

All i did was sit back and listen cause it ain't my business to say nun nari my cousin and ima forever ride wit ha.

" Well i'm finna text the gc and see what they on "

*GangGc⛽️🐍*

3bae💕: Say bruh what's the moves mane ?

BroskiYb⛽️: Fuck y'all tryna do ? ion got shit ta do today.

Dumbo 🐘: mane lets go out ta eat then fw yb crib cuh.

Ben10💚: yeeeea

Coussnarii😘: i'll eat wit y'all but i'm not going over his crib , got shit ta do🤷🏽‍♀️.

Liyahliyah💕: ^

Mybooyass: wassam witchall 😭💜.

Me: bitch where you been? 😭 but i'm with nari & liyah 🤷🏽‍♀️.

3bae💕: nah sus u going .

Me: and ain't .

Mybooyass: phone was broke broski 😭.

Dumbo 🐘: Say nari why you ain't fw yb crib girl i wanna mess with my nephew.

Coussnarii😘: i got shit ta do i know u seen me just say that .

Ben10💚: guh what shit.