" I should have kill her at past . " Jimin just chuckled .

            Eunha was writing some essay to submit at the teacher during lunch time . Beside her is Im Junhyeok . How can it change ? After Eunha and Jungkook bickering , Eunha decided to sit beside Junhyeok , so that Yuna will sit beside Jungkook . So , Eunha can do whatever she want . And Jungkook will not disturbing her anymore .

        Jungkook was looking at Eunha who is happily chatting with Junhyeok . He feel mad for some reason . He doesn't want this thing . He doesn't like seeing Eunha smiling for other man . He doesn't like Eunha sitting beside the other man . His heart feel different . He feel like , he want to own everything . He want to own Eunha .

" Please , not this time . " He murmuring something in low tone .

       His body starting to sweating . He hate this thing . He hate this feeling . He hate his own sickness . His eyes completely changing from inoncent , puppy eyes to psycho eyes . He become a psychopath . He watching Eunha with smirk .

" I will own you sooner . " Jungkook said in cold tone . He definitely changed .

" What are you saying , Jungkook-ssi ? " Yuna who sit beside suddenly feel creepy .

" It's none of your business . " He said coldly . His mind only thinking of Eunha .

" Why are you sweating so much ? " Yuna asked again as she saw his body is sweating too much . His clothes are wet .

" Mind your own business , if you don't want to die . " Yuna getting more creepier . She open her book and started to do something that can make she ignored Jungkook .

        Jungkook was watching Eunha who sit infront of him but at the middle of class . He so intensely watching her nonstop . His eyes were lingering all over her body . Without realized , he licks his bottom lips . Suddenly a girl stood beside his class . Jungkook's eyes turn at her .

" Can I meet Eunha ? " A girl in ponytail said with a smiled . Eunha running and hugging her for a moment .

         Jungkook started feel confused . Their face are completely same . Something bothered him . Then , he remember about yesterday where he did research about her . An evil smirked form on his lips .

" That's must be her twin ... Jung Eunbi ... We will meet later . " He said in whispering tone . The situation become much creepier .

RING !! RING !!

            Jungkook still doing his homework as he want to finished a little sentence at his essay . Then , he keep all his stationary under his desk . He gave the book to the head class and stand up . He walked passed Eunha who is still sleeping . Jungkook take decision to stop .

" Cute ... " He mumbled slowly .

        Jungkook kneeled down and decided to wake her up . But , something he stop . Her cute little face and her parted lips . Jungkook looked at her intensely . Eunha is really when she sleep . Jungkook take out his phone that bringing this morning and snapped her cute smol face quietly .

" No wonder I fall for you ... " He whispered deadly . Then , he stand up and wake Eunha slowly by blow a wind to her ears .

" eeuuunng~ " She tossing around and sleep again . Jungkook sighed and blow it again . This time with calling her name .

" Eunha-yah , irreona juseyo ~~~ " Jungkook whisper with a cute angelic voice.

" eeuunng~ What ? " Her cute raspy voice make Jungkook melted . Eunha rubbing her eyes before looking directly at Jungkook , who is watching her .

" What are you doing , Jungkook ? Where is everyone ? " Eunha asked as she moving around to see her classmate .

" They already out for lunch . Don't you want to eat ? " Jungkook asking her making she nodded cutely .

" Then , let's go . " Jungkook offer her a hand . Eunha feel scared if she agrees , Jungkook might hurt her again .

" Don't be scared , I won't hurt you . " Jungkook said gently . Eunha smiled and accept .

" Kajja ! " Eunha said in cute tone . She totally forget what she talked about this morning . Jungkook just laughed .

" Eunha-yah . " Eunha looked at him with a question look .

" Do you have a twin ? Early , I saw your face has two , so I wonder if you had a twin . " Jungkook asked while his eyes so immersed with her face .

" Yes , I have a twin sister . She is older than me by 7 minutes. Her name is Jung Eunbi . Why ? " Eunha replied broadly . Jungkook just nodded .

' Why this girl isn't knowing that her twin sister a bully ? I think I have mentioned her sister name many times . ' he thought in mind .

___________________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?

A/N : everything going started , guys !!