He passing some girls and saw Yerin who sat on the bench . Her hands were holding some random books . Jungkook remember something and walked to her . Yerin was shocked and sit properly .

" What are you doing here ? " Yerin asked while her eyes looking around . Some girls are looking at her and Jungkook which made she uncomfortable .

" I'm just gonna asking you something actually . " Jungkook said .

" What is it ? Be faster ! " Yerin replied with her hands signalled him to be faster .

" You know what , I will asking you later . Meet me at school gate when the school ended . " Yerin glaring at Jungkook when he running away from her .

' Aish ! This kid ! ' she thought before stand up .

          Yerin hold her books and walked to the class as the first subject is going to start . As she walked to her class , someone grabbed her hand . She fall at the dark alley where she has been avoid . Her books and beg are falling out of nowhere . She started to scare .

" You have been a very bad dog . " Rosé said while kicking her body .

" Yeah , don't you think we didn't know that you have been avoiding this alley and trying to hide yourself from us . But , today is a bad day . You're going to get what you supposed to get yesterday . " Lisa said before punching Yerin's tummy .

        They started to punch , kick and slap Yerin hardly without any mercy . Yerin started to feel weak . Her head were spinning around and hurt . Her lips and her body was shivering madly . She keep shouting in pain but useless , no one could hear .

" S-stop ... I-I'm b-b-begging y-you .... " Yerin stutteringly trying to say something .

" Auuw , this dog want us to stop . Should we ? " Rosé said while imitating her voice .

" What a poor dog .. hahaha . " The two of them laughed like crazy .

" Yes , Jung Yerin . Poor you , always get beaten up almost everyday . Don't you feel .... Any tired ? " One girl came out from darkness . A smirk form on her lips .

" Jung Eunbi . "

" Yes , bitch . That's my name . " Eunbi said while pushing Yerin face with her leg .

" Why are you this to me ? I'm not doing anything wrong ... " Eunbi chuckled like an evil . But, she is a really evil .

" You should remember what you have done to me until it's being like this ! " Eunbi show off her left hand that were burn and leave a scar .

" What happen to you ? " Yerin was shock to seeing that .

" What happen ? You should asked your beloved brother , Jung Jaehyun ! " Eunbi walked to Yerin and push her body .

" I don't know what happen why you have to beaten me ? " Yerin said unsatisfied .

" Because your brother are dead . So , as a little sister you must feel what I feel . Killing your brother isn't made me satisfied at all . " Eunbi kick her thighs .

" You killing my brother . How dare you !? "

      Yerin stand up and attack Eunbi as she got angry . She pulling Eunbi ponytail and making Eunbi winced in pain . Eunbi replied back by kicking her left legs make she fall . Yerin kick her private part and sit in between . Then , she punch her face continuously .

        Eunbi got angry and turned , so she sit on top . She pulling Yerin hair and punch her face hardly make she feel weak . She stand up and breathe heavily . Then , she stepped on her ankle making Yerin to shouted in pain .

" You waste my time . " Eunbi said before walked away followed by Rosé and Lisa .

" Useless ! " Lisa said before the three of them leaving Yerin in pain . Yerin crying in pain . Her ankle and her back hurt so bad , so that she can't get up or neither stand up .

       She is confused . What her brother has done to Jung Eunbi ? And why those Jung's sister is different . She is crying in pain . Why everything like this is happening to her ? Why she is the one ? Why !?

" Why it must happen to me ? " She crying heavily . Everything that happened it always hit her badly .

" Someone help me ! "

_____________________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?

A/N : Sorry if I make Rosé and Lisa as bad character ...
The reason why I make them as bad character , it is because
they have a girl crush concept that made me think
they are perfect enough for my story .