-Short Story-

-Short story-

"Your flower (bride) girl"

Today is the day. The one they say, 'the white veil occasion'. This place is covered with white and beautiful flowers. I can't help but to smell the fragrances of it. I'm still sitting here, while my friends are fixing my hair. As you suggested, I wear this sophisticated-looking dress. With a little and simple make-up on my face. Is this really every girls dream? Well for me, yes. I smile everytime I took a glance at my reflection. I don't want to look gorgeously today. I want it to be simple. 'Cause I know I am effortlessly gorgeous as I am, hehe. Then time comes, wedding bells are ringing. Guests, relatives, families and friends are already gathered in the church. My hands are trembling while holding a bouquet of flowers. Is this really happening? Am I not dreaming? I pinched my right hand and it hurt me. So hell yeah, this is true. I already sighed a hundred times whilst waiting the church's door to open. By the time it opened, I can't help but to show them my widest smile I can give them. Even though, I'm struggling here just to stop my tears from falling. My hands, body and feet are trembling while walking on the aisle. At the end of this, there he is. My knight is waiting for me. Hopefully. The piano is producing a mellifluous sound. Sounds like a death march for me. And as I reached the end of the aisle, which is the altar, I looked at him with a happy eyes and uttered these last words, "I may not be the bride you're waiting for. Though you ended it with a painful goodbye. But I swear, those last 5 years was one of the best days of my life. Even until now, your reason for leaving me is still unfathomable. But thank you for keeping your promise  to me. That someday, I'll walk on this aisle. Yes, you made it happen. But unfortunately, not a bride but as a flower girl."

~~~

I always ended up having a nostalgia everytime I saw a church. I remembered how my mouth was shaking that time. And now, I didn't stop my tears from falling. Because, I think all my tears are turned to dust. I can't stop myself from being wistful when I am alone like this. Even though that day I  was like, being stabbed by knives straightly to my chest, I wanna go back to that time. But, as a bride. Not just a pretentious flower girl. That time, even I show them my widest smile and happiness brimming in my aura, I know deep inside, my heart was shattered. But now, just now, I am confident to say that, I officially moved on. I am too gorgeous to be a flower girl. Being a bride suits me better. Maybe, that's not the right time for me. I will wait for another knight that will rescue me from this nightmare. Signing off, your almost bride.♡