I Like Me Better

Godt

I rubbed my jaw, probably a little rough with a five o clock shadow, over his inner thigh. A shudder wracked through his limbs.

"You like this?" I parted his thighs wider and kissed down until I reached the crease of his pelvis.

"Yes," Bas' voice trembled.

He's usually a menace, a naughty, mischievous boy with unending energy. Yet when I touch him he becomes putty in my hands. He calls it magic touch.

He's hard and pulsating, waiting for me to touch, kiss and suck.

I stroked my cheek over the warm, silky skin of his beautiful cock. I watched a drop of precome oozed out and drip over his smooth lower belly.

Without wasting another second, I lifted his cock and swallowed him whole, again.

Bas made an unintelligible sound, as his fingers sank in my hair.

"Yeah..." He murmured. "So good..."

I've never labeled myself as straight even though previously I've only been with women

I've never labeled myself as straight even though previously I've only been with women. One thing I know about myself is that I like sex. Lots of it. And I've been sexually active since I was thirteen and always been with mature partners. Some women even grumbled that my taste is too kinky for their liking.

What made me attracted to a guy?

I would never admit this, even under extreme physical torture. I don't consider Bas as a mere guy. Bas is Bas. Don't get me wrong. I know he's a guy and I love the taste of his everything. It's just complicated. My point is I could never touch, kiss and put my tongue on him if he isn't Bas.

Like right now, how much I enjoy the taste of his cock in my mouth. How it's turning me on, to the point of just exploding in my pants, as I watch his body arch and soft wanton moans slip out of his full red lips.

"P'Godt...," He lifted his butt, trying to thrust deeper into my throat. His toned legs, wrapped around my neck, tightened as he is tries to reach completion. "I want... I want..." He panted.

I know he wants to come.

I fished the tube of lube from my pocket, which I purposely slipped in earlier before coming to meet Bas.

I squeezed in some and rubbed my fingers together to warm it up a little. I know by experience that he's not big on cold fingers in his ass. Kneeling on the floor, I bent forward so that I could take Bas deeper in my mouth and at the same time, I could get easy access to his ass.

"Ah..." Bas sighed when my oily fingertips touched his rim. It's almost like a sigh of relief. He held his bottom lip between his teeth as I started to massage the quivering entrance. I felt him twitch in my mouth. He's so close. But he won't come until my fingers breach him.

Bas is addicted to prostate stimulation. He can't come unless he gets something inside his ass. He enjoys the stretch, the burn and the intense stimulation from his inner spot.