Part 4

Palmer's POV

I just woke up and I tilted up my shades. Was that a dream or did I t have a splendid chat with my mother's reincarnation in a much sluttier, younger form before I sunk into my deep sleep? I leaned over and sure enough that mini-skirted, nose jobbed, Crystal walking away shaking what she didn't have with Brandon's arm strung over her in the distance.

"Oh, baby you're sooo hot!" I heard some guy say. I turned around and in front of me was a boy with shaggy hair falling right above his eyes, who looked like he was a cross dress between skater and punk rock in other words he looked like Goodwill jumped him after school. Though, he was very cute in a little boy way with, big brown eyes, but really did he just say that?

"Arrrggh, what is it with pervy hormonal idiots hitting on me today?!" I said exasperated.

"Oh, haha you.....hhahahahahaha... ahaha ....hahahahaha!"

"What?!"

"You didn't think I was talking about you, haha silly girl? I'm talking about the sexy guy in the window reflection. Thank goodness for Windex wouldn't want to smear perfection." He gloated flexing his arms.

"So they let hobos on the premises now. Do these people have any standards?!"

"Excuse me!"

"What you're saying you're not a hobo and have money to afford something other than that trash you call an outfit."

" Dude, this here, right here is not trash but a pronunciation of my soul!. In summary for the haters it's my pretty boy sway. So get off me fag, Haha I rhymed"

"Please tell me you where just leaving."

"And deny you this view?!" he said gesturing towards himself, "Never! Besides you passed."

"Passed what is that suppose to mean?"

"You passed which means I grant you the privilege to be my friend. Your welcome."

"Who says I want to be friends with you?"

"You do, trust me." He smiled.

"Yah whatever."

I sat there tanning by the pool for about two hours while he talked to himself. All of a sudden we heard bells ringing. That was the signal to come in for dinner.

"Race?!" the kid said slyly.

"Only if you promise not to cry when you lose."

"Fine. Ready, set, go!"

We both sprinted across the yard I was surprised at how fast he was because he didn't really look like the athletic type. No worries though I defiantly had him beat by at least three feet. That's right state champ two years in track. When we finished he stood there panting and whipping sweat from his forehead.

"Dang the girl is fast!" he said.

"And your slow an I'm not just talking about running." I smiled.

"Ouch I'm hurt." He said in a mocking tone.

"Haha whatever not man enough to handle it?"

"I can handle anything, but let's get food I'm muy hungry."

We stubled through the doors still tired from our sprint.

"Well look who finally decided to show up, 15 minutes after the bell was rung." Said somee stuck-up prick in a tweed suit with way too much makeup.

"Yah haha our bad." The kid said as we slid into our seats. The tables each had five seats and across from us where a Goth girl, an empty chair, and a Chinese chick. This was so typical the shiny people had already weeded out the "dirt". I am so over the hierarchy of school social life so this time I decided not to be a "shiny".

Crystal's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes Palmer was laughing and smiling. I know I haven't known the biotchity, ego-maniac for very long but I was pretty sure this was a rarity. The part that shocked me most was that she was with that druggie straight out of rehab. I mean I know she can't shag anyone like Brandon but really she was stooping to a whole new level. Whatever, at least she wasn't invading the sanctity of our table, and this way I could have some one-on-one time with the guys. There were four hot guys at this camp and I was sitting with all of them. Not that this was out of the norm for me. The three guys that I hadn't met yet all seemed real nice except for Edmond. He called me stupid I am not stupid! Just because I'm not freaking Encyclopedia Brown doesn't mean I'm stupid. How dare he! I didn't come here to be insulted by some pompidious (That's spelled wrong on perfect...que the laughter, author's note J ) ,or however you say that word, guy!

But yah, like whatever, the other two are sweet hotties I think I'm like in love or something. Brandon said I was in lust not love but idk what that means, but by the way he said it I know it was good. Like back to my thought, though Devon is like a hot bad boy he has jet black hair AMAZING bod and ice cold gorgeous blue eyes. He is a hockey player and it soooo shows. Then the other guy is like the quiet strong type he has the blonde hair blue eyes thing going on which is so cute I think his name is Treiver or Treven. This is so not going to be that bad especially since I have already, you know, with everyone back home. Which, would be like why I am here. So my parents are all like your such a slut and I'm all how can you call me that! So anyways like major drama but the point is I ended up here an its only half suckishy.

Devon's POV

Dude I don't know who the chick is sitting across from me but it's like a never ending spiel of "OMG!", "like,like", "seriously?!", "No way!" , exedra exedra. I swear if I had a hockey stick with me..... But she is hot and easy so I guess I could possibly get lucky at camp.

"Alright, kids listen up!" commanded the lady. We all stopped eating and looked up. "Curfew is at 8 and lights-out is at 9. So this means you have a whole half an hour of free time then it's off to bed, any questions and/or comments?"

"Yah this sucks balls." I complained.

"And thank you Devon for volunteering to wash dishes." She beamed.

"Umm definitely not happening."

"Oh but it is, or your session will start at 6 instead of 7 like everybody else. Okay everyone else is dismissed and you may talk amongst your selves."

Hell's Bell's are ringing....

Hey guys PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!! and suggestions are welcomed. not to mention guesses on who Palmer is going to end up with