Goodmorning

My mind flowed into dreamland as I lay with my love cradled in my arms.

My love lay in the same beautiful field of flowers I found her in,
The light chirps of birds echoed around us.
Her flawless face and body was surrounded by white lace with flower details embroidered into it,

A wedding dress!

A blush warmed my face as I realised I was wearing a suit.
Her small slender hand reached up and stroked my cheek I caught a glance at her ringed finger.
She kissed me sweetly and whispered the words, "I love you."

For the first time in forever I was truly relaxed, at peace. That night with my angel in my arms I'd finally managed to break my sleeping pattern, instead of only sleeping a few hours I slept though the entire night.
My hands gently petted her hair, a light flowery scent filled my nose and made me feel entoxicated.
Her long lashes began to flutter allowing my glances at her beautiful eyes as they opened and caught my own.
"Goodmorning angel," I speak and she imediatly blushes and rubs the sleep from her eyes.
I truly want this moment to last forever; her beautiful naked body nuzzled into me surrounded by my fluffy linen blankets.
But unfortunately... This moment had to end.
She jumped from my arms in a panic, "crap what time is it?" her eyes widened. "I need to get back to Hope!"
The sunlight peaked from between the curtains illuminating her beautiful sillouet as she panicked and threw on her clothes. I sighed as I pulled myself up from my bed, "wait up angel ill walk with you."
She flashed me a beautiful smile as I rouse from the bed.
We took a carriage back to her home, her hair was still a little disheveled and her eyes where half lidded and sleepy as we approached the house.

Ring!

The sound of a bell chimed as we entered the flower shop.
A smile child looked up from her sketch book her chubby cheeks pulled into a smile.
She lept from her chair and ran towards (Y/N) leaping into her arm giggling happily.
After about five minutes of adorable cuddling Hope lept from her mothers arms and that smile turned into a frown.
Hopes cheeks puffed up and she crossed her arms angrily, "what time do you call this mama?!" The tiny girl turned to me and squinted her eyes at me, "and you!..."
The small child was interrupted by, "Levi?! What're you doing here captain?" Erens eyes widened with shock as he saw me.
"

Brat, if you must know I am (Y/N)'s boyfriend," I smile cockily letting that titan brat know she's mine as I wrap my arm around her waist protectively.
"Boyfriend?" Titan boy quizzed obviously a little annoyed by the announcement.
I knew he liked her.
I turned to her and saw my announcement had made her flustered. She looked so adorable it made me blush in response and Titan brat did the same.

He's so dead.