chapter 15

Robin and Raven just looked at each other and then back at the others.

"No offense guys, but I love what I've done with my life. I like fixing cars. If I were to be apart of the Teen Titans again it would be the same thing. I don't guys, I'll think about it but I don't think so. "

Cyborg said and walked out.

"Dudes count me in!! I'm so excited it's like the Jonas brother's getting back together!! I'm going home to pack all my things!! This is great guys!!"

Beast boy said practically running out the door.

"Do you really wish to be a team again?"

Star asked shyly.

"Yes star, we do."

Raven said.

"Then I accept! I finally have a home again."

Star said while hugging them both tightly .

"I am going to go see my old room and clean up a bit."

She said while floating out of the room.

Raven and Robin let out a sigh.

She walked towards the window and looked out.

Robin came up behind her and slid his hands around her waist, and rested his head on her shoulder and whispered.

"What are you thinking about?"

She let out a heavy sigh.

"Cyborgs not wrong. I loved running my company, I just hated coming home to a big empty house. "

"So who says you can't do both?"

She turned around to face him.

"It would work, what if I had a meeting and then a bad guy came and attacked the city? Then what?"

"Me and the gang would have it under control, now if we need you we will let you know. We're a team again, which means that we are going to look out for each other."

He said and kissed her lips.

She looked at him.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

At cyborgs shop.

"....and they want to be a team again, can you believe that? What do you think I should do?"

He asked the person under the car.

Then the rolly thingy they use to go under the cars came out.

"You were a Teen Titan?!"

Bobby said in shock.

"Umm, yes?"

Cyborg answered.

"That's awesome!!"

"Yeah it was, but I don't know..."

Bobby looked at him.

"Mister, I like helping you fix cars but if you really want to be with your team I think you should go. Then I can come and visit you and can check out the Titan ship."

Cyborg just smiled.

" Thanks Bobby."

He said and patted him head.

"Now let's get you cleaned up."

************Meanwhile***********

Starfire, Robin, Beast boy, were the only ones left in the tower. Raven went home to think more about it.