chapter one

This is my first time writing. I hope you like it and please give me your feedback. Enjoy 😁

A few years earlier.....

"I CAN NOT DO THIS ANYMORE!!! IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!! I QUIT!!!"
Raven said in a rage and stormed from the living room into her room and had a bag and started throwing things in it left and right.

"Friend Raven please do not do the leaving. We need you."

Starfire said sadly.

"No starfire. This team is falling apart and....... And im not going to stand here and watch it. Im leaving."

Raven picked up her things and and headed for the door.

"Aww come on raven, it was just one bad day-"

Cyborg was cut off by raven.

"One bad day? One bad day! Please cyborg open your eyes!! We are teenagers playing superheros. We wear tights!! We fight all the time and all the bad guys have been getting away!!"

She pushed aside him and headed for the main elevator.

"Hey mama, you just need to-"

"Beast boy if you do not get out of my way I swear I will kill you."

Raven hissed.

"Raven. If you want to leave fine, but you don't have to so mean about it."

Robin said as he got between her and beast boy.

She just looked at him and just lefted with out saying anything to him.

A few days later beast boy left the tower.

Then cyborg.

Starfire and robin stayed a while, but starfire couldn't handle how cold robin was beginning to be with her so she left to her home planet.

Robin didnt leave the tower. He stay there with his solute.

And no one kept in touch with each other or ever heard from each other again.

The teen titans were over for good.