chapter 12

"Good evening , I'm Alisa Moon. Today around noon CEO Ivy Morales of Bird cosmetics and major magazines jumped out of a hospital window from the 25th floor. The staff here at the hospital says she was being chased from a former Teen titan member , Starfire. The doctors say Mrs. Morales is in critical condition and might not make it through the night. This a tragedy , the Teen Titans use to protect us and then they disappeared and now they have come back to attack us. Police are looking for Starfire, if you see her call the number below. Our prayers go to Mrs.Morales, back to you john."

Robin turned off the T.V and went over to the window looking into ravens room.

"Hope you're safe Star." he whispered to himself.

He pushed his forehead on the glass and took a deep breathe.

"Raven , what happened to you? what changed?" he whispered to himself.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Beast boy and Cyborg . He jumped at them and hugged them tighly.

"I'm so glad to see you." he said.

"How did you know Raven was here?" he asked after he left them go and took a step back.

"Well , I seen her for the first time like last week and we had burgers." Cyborg said.

"She came to have lunch where i work and then we hung out t the beach." Beast boy explained.

"How did you know Raven was here?" Beast boy and Cyborg both said at the same time.

"I was with her when this all happened." he said looking at the ground.

"Dude did Star really do-" Beast boy asked.

"No, Raven had ran off and Star flew after her. They were ahead of me and I didn't see what happen, I got there after she had fell." He said.

They all stood in silence and then turned around and faced the window into Ravens room.

She was just layng there lifeless, helpless. She was connect up to wires and tubes to help her breathe and eat.

.................................Flashback.....................................

"Raven!! Stop running away!!! we're your friends!!" yelled Star.

Raven didn't listen and saw a door to the stairs, she took it and ran up the flight of stairs until she felt like it was high enough.

Star had finally caught up to her.

"Raven please , whats the matter?" she asked.

raven turned arond ad faced her. raven had the four red eyes .

"I thought I made my powers go away for good. I don't want to be raven anymore, I wanted to be normal. I had my life, until you came back and awoken the powers inside of me. " she turned back around and looked out the window.

"Take care of him for me."

"Raven Noooo!!!!"

Without hesitiation she jumped out the window.

..........present.............

Raven had survived that night and many more. In a deep sleep, nothing could wake her.

It had been almost month , Robin had went to the hospital everyday. He would bring her flowers and ballons.

"Hey Rae, I brought you some flowers again." He said with a little smile. He took the olds one out of the vase and cleaned it , put new water and put the fresh flowers in.

"Flowers are over rated."