"...Doubts, quetions and regrets..."

John /POV/ (Thursday)

'Don't worry about it ( ̄▽ ̄) '

should I ask him if he wants to hang out? My phone starts to suddenly ring  . I was a little startled that he would call me right after receiving my contact, or recognising if it would fit better, and of course Seraphina took notice of this. "What's up?". She casually asked, walking at the same pace as I did, leaning a bit onto me to see who was calling. I jerk my phone out of her sight when realising. I hesitate before answering both her, and the call, since Seraphina gave me that look. "Uh, Arlo's calling me right now, so a little privacy would be appreciated"

"Haha, 'privacy'"

I answer the call, slightly inching away from Seraphina, yet still somehow slowly walking beside her. "Uh, hello??" I quietly ask in a calm, collected voice. Seraphina fails to hold in her laughter properly after hearing my tone of voice change so unexpectedly. I completely turn away from her.

"u-um h-hello, Arlo!" I painfully, yet quietly stutter, as he laughs into his phone, humiliating me even more. "Wanna hang out sometime? We could walk over to Woba Boba if you'd like, it's pretty close." Arlo suggests out of the blue.

'What is even happening at this point?' I blankly think to myself. 'We used to be nothing but rivals, so why is he flipping the switch so suddenly? Is he planning on ambushing me again? A prank? A joke?'

"Are you suggesting that because you're just lazy?" I question with more moody potential than intended.

'Come to think of it, he's always trying to separate me and Seraphina. Is this his way of doing so?' As I get even more lost in thought, Arlo replies to my 'could-of-been-rude' question.

"More or less".

I look over to Seraphina and she smugly smirks at me. "Uh, i'll be right back, Arlo.". I immediately hang up the call, swiftly turning around to fully face Sera. "what??!", Seraphina's smirk quickly turns into an evil, deep, and overwhelming giggle. "Enjoy talking to you boyfriend?" My eyes widen and I feel the small hue of rose on my face, turn into a scarlet red momentarily. Yet the doubt came back.

'I don't want this. I don't want to be played, not...Not again....'

"N-no! It's not like that, Sera!!....". Deciding to play along with Sera's beliefs, I slightly tilt my head downwards to hide my rather mixed expression...anger, embarrassment, and defeat"...and why do you care?? Don't you still have some sort of beef with Arlo or something?" I question, turning my head in a sharp motion.

'What wrong did I commit this time, huh?'

I look down onto my cracked phone, starting to text him again.

**John_Doe**: sure afterschl sound good?

_!¿Arlo?¡_:Yeah wait for me by the main hall lockers

I slip my phone away, as my head kept on leaking with doubts, questions, and regrets. At this point I was so fixated on the idea it was almost crystal clear, that Arlo was infact trying to rip me apart. 'How pathetic'.

Arlo/POV/

John ends the call... ICAN'TBELIEVEIJUSTCALLEDJOHNOHMYGOD, why was he stuttering?? Did I scare him? Whatever, I'm happy he even replied, let alone answered my call!.

*school bell thing, end of the lunch period*.

I get up and open the rooftop door to see John, planning to skip another class. "John." I call in a stern voice. "Why are you skipping class?".
"Does that really matter to you?" He hopelessly replies in a sad manner, turning away from me. "Something happen?" I ask, slightly concerned, only moving closer and closer to him, until I sit next to him.
"It's nothing, my phone's gonna die, and I have an essay to do which I don't know shit about."
"Oh yeah, you skipped that class too? Your grades-"
"I'll just study at Sera's, she insists that I come over to her house and study, she knows how much I ha- Wait, aren't you, supposed to be in class?" John suspiciously asks me, slightly glaring at me for whatever reason. "I have a free period right now, if you've ever heard of one, let alone know what one means." I snap at him, rolling my eyes. "Shut up...Just- ...Just leave me alone for now..." John both depressingly and restlessly replies, turning his head to the side, deliberately away from me. "Why is he so distant all of a sudden!?.' "'Shut up' ,huh? lucky you're a cripple." I crudely reply asJohn turns his head to me, standing up now facing the exit of the rooftop. I stand up almost instantly. "'Cripple', how funny, how amusing. I'm leaving. Oh and Don't follow me like a god damn puppy, get a fucking hobby, would you?".

Sorry I haven't updated for so long!! 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。 I haven't been able to contain any motivation and...other reasons -v- probably will be some grammar and or spelling mistakes, so please don't kill me =v=.

                                Have a nice day/night!                 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆